Chapter 20

"Mackenzie, darling." I heard, as someone was shaking me. My mom.

"Yeah?" I asked, as I yawned since I just woke up.

"You can come home now!" My mom said, as she sat at the end of my hospital bed.

"Finally." I said, sitting up.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked, holding my hand.

"Yeah, I am." I said.

I got up out of my hospital bed. It was kind of painful to move, but not too much pain.

"The doctor said it will be hard to get out of bed and chairs for the next couple days, but walking should be normal." My mom said, putting her coat back on.

"Okay." I said, as I walked to go grab my coat.

"Do you want to go out to eat? Your dad took Lucas to soccer, and Michelle is shopping with Lana." My mom asked.

"Yeah, but can I go home and change first?" I asked. My outfit was something that I would wear to bed. (Photo in media slot). But I am in a hospital so I guess it doesn't matter.

"Yeah, sure!" She said, as we walked out of the room.

She checked me out and we walked out of the exit.

"How's Maggie?" I asked.

"She's fine. She was able to leave yesterday. The other car hit your side where you were sitting." My mom said.

"I know that." I looked at my shoes.

"Anyways, so Maggie went back with her parents for 3 weeks." My mom said, as we made our way through the crowd of paparazzi to our waiting car.

"That's good!" I smiled. I'm sure Maggie wanted to see her older brother and her parents, anyway.

We drove back to my house and I ran upstairs.

"Why don't you like Madison?" A voice said, and it scared me.

"Brooklyn what are you doing here?" I asked. Surprised that he is just randomly in my room.

"I'm here to take you to lunch." He smiled.

"I can't. My mom is." I said, I was still mad at him.

"I don't think she is." He said, as he walked out of my room.

He went to the balcony doors and opened them, then he climbed down the balcony. I have no idea what he is doing, but he's an idiot.

Then there was a knock on the downstairs door.

"Hi Mrs. King!" I heard Brooklyn say.

Oh my god what is he doing?

"Oh great your here! Now I have to go, but you can take her out to lunch right?" My mom asked.

"Yes of course!" He said.

How could my mom do this? Why would she do this?

"Mackenzie?" My mom called up the stairs.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Brooklyn is going to take you out to lunch." She said.

"Fine." I sighed. I was so angry.

"She'll quickly change and be down in a minute." I heard my mom say to Brooklyn.

Oh god I so did not want to do this.