Chapter 6

After the movie, I ran upstairs and showered. Then when I got out, I blow-dried my hair, changed into a mint and black dress, with black heels, (picture in media slot) and curled my hair.

Then I went downstairs. Luke was all dressed up, and shortly after I came down the stairs, Michelle came down in her pretty purple dress, and her white heels.

"You look pretty." I said, smiling at Michelle.

"Thanks, you too." She said, smiling back at me.

"What is it with you girls. I mean, Michelle's hair is straightened and Mackenzie's is curled, what's the real difference?" Luke asked.

"Mine is curled, Michelle's is straight." I said, answering the most obvious question ever.

He rolled his eyes. Then he went back to staring at his phone. Until finally my parents pulled up into the driveway. All of us kids walked out of our huge house, and got into the car. Then our parents drove us to some restaurant in London.

The restaurant was called 'Nando's'. I'm pretty sure I have heard of it before, but I'm not completely sure. We get out and walk in. The paparazzi are hounding us, but our body guard creates a path for us to walk through. We walked in to see the Beckham family already sitting down.

David and Victoria waved to us. My parents scooted us kids forward, towards the table since we were all a little hesitant.

We approached the long table, and the whole Beckham family, sat, looking classy as always. The Beckham family was on one side, and my family was on the other side. Except, David was at one end of the table, and my dad was at the other end.

We all ordered, then sat there awkward at first. Until the adults started talking. I looked at Brooklyn who was sitting across from me.

"Hello Mackenzie." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Brooklyn." I responded, with a smirk on my face too.

"What you too know each other?" Michelle asked, butting in like always.

"Kind of." I said, looking at Brooklyn first, then Michelle.

"I'm surprised he hasn't already ran." Michelle joked, and Luke laughed.

I gave them both a dirty look in disgust then went back to looking at my hands. I always looked at my hands when I was embarrassed, I don't really know why.

"I would suggest you run." Michelle added after.

I gave her another dirty look, then the food came. I had ordered a salad. I loves salads. I mean I wasn't a vegetarian or anything, i just always loved salads, no reason really.

"So Mackenzie, how old are you?" David asked me.

"I'm 15. I'll be 16 December 8th, which is a long ways away." I responded, making eye contact with David.

"Our son Brooklyn recently turned 16 on March 4th." Victoria said, looking at Brooklyn. Brooklyn just smiled at her, then he smiled at me.

The Beckham family was nice, very nice actually. Luke surprisingly became friends with both Romeo and Cruz, which was a surprise because it seems that the Beckham boys are very calm, and reserved... And Luke might be... Well... The opposite of that.

When we were about to leave, Luke decided to be the rude kid he is, and create lies about me to the Beckham family.

He told Brooklyn that I have a crush on him, which honestly wasn't exactly a lie, but Luke didn't need to know that, and neither did Brooklyn. Thanks to Luke, my life was going to be 100% more awkward. Thanks Luke.