Chapter 27

All night me and Michelle watched movies, and ate a ridiculous amount of popcorn, until we fell asleep because we couldn't keep our eyes open any longer.

"Michelle, dear." A voice, that was not my moms, said to Michelle.

I woke up. The voice was Victoria.

"Oh hi, Victoria!" Michelle said, as she got up.

Michelle got in the elevator as I sat up on the couch.

"Good morning dear." Victoria said to me.

"Good morning." I said, as I got up.

"Are you excited for today?" Victoria asked me.

"Today? What's today?" I asked, confused.

"Well... Your sisters going off to college and you are coming with my family for a semester at the football school you wanted to go to in California!" Victoria said.

"Wait? Seriously?!" I asked, shocked. I had no idea I was going with the Beckham's to California.

"Yes, didn't your mum tell you?" She asked.

"No, actually." I said as I giggled.

"Well, the plane leaves at 10:00 am, so get ready when it fits your schedule." Victoria said.

I looked at the clock, 8:35.

I got up and ran upstairs to get ready. I showered and got dressed. I put on a black sweatshirt, a pair of leggings, and my black pair of ugg boots. (Photo in media slot) I left my hair wavy and put on my black flower earrings.

Then I ran down the stairs.

"Ready?" My mom asked, as she was chopping fruit.

"Yeah. Thanks for the update." I said, referring to her not telling me, about me going to California with the Beckham's.

"How's this for an update.. Your bags are packed and in the car, and you are on the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon in 2 days, be ready, well be watching!" My mom said, as she turned around and looked at me.

"Wow, you already have my life planned out!" I said, being sarcastic.

"I do. But knowing you Mackenzie, you will always find your own way to do things." She said, as she walked up to me, and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Now quickly go say goodbye to everyone, the cars waiting." My mom said, as she leaned against the counter.

I ran upstairs to my siblings, and hugged and kissed each of them.

"See you soon. I'll visit!" I said, as I ran back downstairs to my dad.

"Bye, I'll miss you dad." I said, as I hugged him.

"Be good Kenz, have fun." He said.

And with that, I ran out to the car, and off to the airport.