Chapter 15

I picked out a very simple dress and decided it was the perfect one. Then I bought it, after running it by Maggie.

"You're going to look perfect, Kenz." Maggie said smiling.

"So, are you ready to go home?" I asked. Guessing that Maggie was bored of me looking for dresses.

"Hell no. Were going to go shopping." She said, smirking.

"For what? Is there an occasion?" I asked, confused.

"Yes. It's for our brand new wardrobe." Maggie said, smiling.

Then we walked out of the store and went to the next couple stores in the mall, just shopping around.

"Wait. Is that your hot neighbor boy?" Maggie asked.

I pulled her behind the coat rack. It was Brooklyn. I pulled some of the clothing to the sides so I could look out and see what Brooklyn was doing.

"Who's he with?" Maggie asked, looking over my shoulder.

"I can't see." I said. Then Brooklyn turned and I saw the 3 boys he was with. "Oh my god he's with Luke, Romeo, and Cruz." I said.

"Why are they here?" Maggie asked.

Then Luke pointed right to us. I swung the shirt on the hangers next to each other again to block us.

"Go!" I said to Maggie, as we both made our way to the back of the store, trying to hide from my brother and the Beckham boys.

We were busted. I knew we were.