Chapter 29

The rest until we got back to the Beckham's LA house was the usual.

Get off the plane. Get through the crowd of paps. Get to our car. Go to destination.

We pulled up to a huge beautiful house. It was sunny out, different from London, where it normally was cloudy, and had a beautiful yard.

We took all our bags into the house, and everyone started going there separate ways.

"It's late, I'm going to bed." Tired little Cruz said, as he yawned.

"I almost forgot." Victoria said.

"What, dear?" David asked her.

"We turned the one guest room into Harpers playroom, and the other is the nannies!" Victoria said.

"Oh that's fine, I can sleep on the couch, or the floor... I used to when Luke was little and afraid of the dark." I said.

"No, you can sleep in Brooklyn's room, and Brooklyn will sleep on the floor!" Victoria said.

I didn't look pleased, and neither did Brooklyn.

I picked up my bag, as Brooklyn picked up his and was about to follow him up to his room, when David stopped us.

"Brooklyn, where are your manners? Grab Mackenzie's bags!" David said, he seemed disappointed in Brooklyn.

"Oh, no no. I can take my own bags, really." I said. But Brooklyn had already reached, and grabbed my bag. "Okay, thanks." I said, as I followed him up the stairs.

We walked down the hallway until we reached a door that said, "Brook".

Brooklyn opened it, and walked in. He walked to his closet.

"Here, you can out your stuff I here." He said, as he moved all of his clothing aside.

"Thanks." I said, just standing by the doorway.

"I'm going to go take a shower, but my bathrooms right there if you need it, I'll use the regular bathroom to shower, just so this doesn't have to be more weird than it already is." He said, as he walked out.

Can this even get anymore weird? I mean I don't think it can!

I unpacked most of my stuff, and left the rest in the suitcase, just because I was really tired.

I grabbed a pair of pajamas, and went into his bathroom to change.

Brooklyn was still in the shower, so I decided to grab my blanket and pillow I brought, and layed down on the floor. I didn't want to sleep on Brooklyn's bed, I feel like that would be rude.

So I just layed on the floor, even though it was very uncomfortable, and drifted off to sleep, as Brooklyn was still showering.