Chapter 3

We walked into the airport. Got on the plane. We're hounded by paparazzi. The usual.

And on the flight, I read my book, 'the Giver' and listened to my music, until I fell asleep.

Then I was shaken awake by my sister, Michelle.

"We're here." Michelle said.

"Already?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"Yes." Michelle said.

I sat up, since I was like laying in my first class chair. It was so comfortable. I actually didn't want to get up.

"Ready?" My mom asked, as she stood up from her seat.

"Yeah, sure." I said, as I pulled myself up from the comfortable chair.

I grabbed my carry-on bag from above me, and started to walk behind my parents.

We got off the plane and were once again, flooded by the paparazzi.

"I'll give you $5 if you flip off the cameras." Michelle joked, to my younger brother Luke.

"Don't, mom will kill us." I said, laughing.

"But I need $5!" Luke said.

"And your also 11, please don't." I said, smiling.

"I won't, I'm not into that stuff." Luke said.

I smiled, and hugged him.

Then, our body guards followed us with all our luggage.

"Are you excited?" My mom asked us.

"Yes." Michelle said.

"What about you, Lucas?" My mom asked.

"I think it would be cool. But one rule, if I make friends, and they call me their "mate" I might hit them." Luke stated, being serious.

"Oh god." I said, laughing at his statement.

"What? I'm serious. I'm more of a 'dude' or 'bro' person!" He said.

I laughed into my pillow I was using to sleep on the plane.

The paparazzi took pictures of us as we exited the airport and got to our car.

"What are we going to eat?" Michelle asked as we got into the car and buckled up.

"We are having dinner with our new neighbors. Your mother is doing business with her." My dad said.

"What type of business?" Luke asked.

"Drug dealing." Michelle joked.

"So not funny." My mom said.

It wasn't really funny, to my mom and dad at least.