Chapter 14

As my dad was buying the rest of the paint for my siblings and Maggie, I got a text. Which I mean, I get a lot of texts from my friends... But there at school right now in the U.S so they wouldn't be texting me.

So it had to be someone in London... Or I guess somewhere else... But I was guessing London.

I pulled out my phone and looked at it:

"Brooklyn😄: hey Kenz, I have a question..?"

That's weird. Why wouldn't he just ask the question. So I sent back:

"What is it?" I asked.

"Brooklyn😄: I either have to take you, or Chloe to my moms ceremony. Because when I was like hanging out with Chloe I got an extra ticket for her. But I don't want to take her."

I was surprised. Why wouldn't he just take Chloe as a friend? Oh. Because the paparazzi would make up stories. Happens all the time with my family.

"Sure. If you really want me to go, then I will." I sent. I was actually kind of excited.

"Brooklyn😄: you're a life saver. I'll pick you up tonight at 7."

I walked over to Maggie.

"After this we are going shopping." I said to her.

"Yay. What's the occasion?" She asked. Maggie loved shopping. So I knew she could help me chose a dress to where.

"My neighbors moms ceremony." I said.

She looked at me weird. Like I had something to hide, or did something wrong.

"Neighbors moms ceremony... Huh?" She asked, smirking.

"Yeah." I said, confused what she was doing.

"So that hot neighbor boy will be there?" She asked, smiling.

That's what she was doing.

"Yes. The neighbor boy will be there." I said, avoiding the word "hot".

"Admit it, you think he's hot too." Maggie said as we were walking out.

"Fine. He is." I said.

I didn't want to admit it, but knowing Maggie, she makes you admit at some point.

I then hugged my dad and siblings, and me and Maggie went to our waiting car, where our driver would drive us to all the stores I needed to look, to find my perfect dress.