Chapter 21

I put on my white blouse, and my red and white skirt and put on white heels. (Picture in media slot) then went downstairs.

"You look very pretty." Brooklyn said, as he was standing by the door with his hands in his pockets.

"Shut it Brooklyn. Why aren't you having lunch with Madison?" I snapped back, being mean.

"Because I'm having lunch with you, and I don't like her." He said, as I put on my coat and he opened the door for me.

"I can go get lunch by myself." I said, as I walked out the door, angry.

"I won't let you do that." Brooklyn said, chasing after me.

"Go get your own damn lunch. And I'll go get mine, and I will even make sure I stay far away from the place you are getting lunch!" I said, I was so mad.

"Why are you mad?" He asked.

"Because i don't trust you. At all." I said, turning and looking at him.

"Well, now this is time to gain your trust." He said, grabbing my hand. I pulled my hand back immediately.

"I won't touch your Madison germ hand." I said.

He opened the door for me to the car.

"And remind me not to touch that Madison germ handle." I said.

He just laughed. Then he got into the car, and our driver started to drive.

"So tell me, why don't you like Madison?" Brooklyn asked.

"It's a long story." I said, looking out the window.

"Thank goodness we have nothing but time." Brooklyn said, grinning.

"You make me angry." I giggled. "Anyways..." I started.

Brooklyn looked at me, he seemed focused. Like I had all of his attention.

"So every single person I've ever... Well had interest in... Madison always steals them from me. And it always works, because she's prettier than me." I said, as a tear streamed down my cheek.

Brooklyn wiped the tear from my cheek with his thumb.

"You were interested in me?" He asked, smiling.

"Eh maybe a little. Just because you where cool... And can climb down from a balcony with just a rope." I laughed, trying to play it cool.

"What? 'Where cool'?" Brooklyn laughed.

"Well after you kissed Madison your cool rate of 9 went down to a..." I stopped before giving him a number.

"A..." Brooklyn said, signaling me to carry on.

"Negative 5." I said, smirking.

"I didn't even kiss Madison." He said.

"I watched you!" I said, raising my voice a little.

"We didn't kiss!"

"I saw you, I was right there!"

"No. You saw Madison weirdly kiss me, my eyes were open the whole time."

"That's still a kiss, Brooklyn."

"No this is a kiss." He said, as he leaned in and kissed me.

I pulled back, i wanted to kiss him, but the thought of his lips being on Madison's at one point grossed me out.

"Gross." I said.

"What?" He asked, looking concerned and disappointed.

"My lips, were on your lips, and your lips, were on Madison's lips." I said, really grossed out.

"I'm not good with science." He said.

"Math." I corrected him. I honestly had no idea what subject in school it was, I just wanted to act like I was smarter than him... Weird right?

Then his phone buzzed.

"It's your mom." He said.

"What'd she say?" I asked, worried my mom said something embarrassing.

"Is Mackenzie still with you? Knowing her she has probably already ran off to Japan by know." My mom said.

My mom knew I was angry at Brooklyn. She didn't know why... She just knew I was angry at him. The reason didn't really matter to her.

"I see you travel quickly." Brooklyn said, as we were both looking at the message on his phone.

"Apparently." I said.

Then we pulled into a fancy restaurant.

"Were here." Brooklyn said.

He opened the door for me, and I got out. We started to walk in, the paparazzi were there.

"Let's make one thing clear." I said. "I'm only doing this, because I like food." I said, as we entered the fancy restaurant.

Won't this be fun? Haha no.