Moving.

_____'s Perspective

You can't believe what was happening. You were moving for the third time this year in only one week. You have had such a hard time with new teachers and figuring out who to stay away from and who to be friendly with at school, so you have become more shy each time. Most of the time you just stay in your room and draw anime, but your parents will sometimes urge you to go outside and play with the neighborhood kids. They were nice, but you preferred to be alone.
While you were packing up your stuff, your mom was going on about how her back hurt. You offered to take the stuff for her, though you weren't really listening to her because of the headphones blasting (f/song) through the speakers. You saw her nod her head as you picked up the box. Might as well say goodbye to your friends tomorrow... It's not like you haven't been through this before.

{~Le Time Skip~}

It's now time to leave for your new home in gog-knows-where. You have told your friends that you will stay in touch, but the only one who really complained was your friend Maddie. You swear she looked as though she were to burst into tears when you told her. You promised you'd text her every day after school and she nodded sadly.
Thinking back to those times, you barely heard your dad calling your name. You turned to him quickly. He asked if you were alright and you nodded, staring out the window with your headphones around your neck as they always were. Not late after that, you hit the road, leaving your short life at your old school behind and prepping to face a new life tomorrow.
~ The car ride seemed short to you, but that's because you slept for most of the ride. You accidentally left your music on shuffle when you fell asleep, and so one of the heavy-metal songs on your dad's playlist boomed in your ears, making you jump up and open your eyes. You fumbled your iPod touch in your hands, scrambling to stop the music. When you paused the song, you took a deep breath and looked through the windsheild. The sun was setting and you had just approached an apartment building in a small city surrounded by grassy fields, where the high-school lies in wait. Your dad cheerfully called out "we're here!" As he parked the car in the community parking lot.