Chapter 40: Kiss

*Mia's POV*

As soon as Cambria rearranged herself to begin eating me out, I flipped us around so that I was now on top of her. I captured her pert nipple in my mouth, sucking and nipping at it for a bit, then applied the same attention to the other one. I knew my baby's heart rate was increasing rapidly at what I was doing to her, and... Soon enough, I descended my position until I was face to face with her vagina. I couldn't wait any longer; I needed to feel all of her skin on my lips. So I began my assault by kissing her thighs, an inch at a time until I reached my designated spot.

I wasted no time and plunged deep into Cambria with my tongue and fingers, and at that contact, we moaned together. My free hand now rested on her toned abdomen, and she held it in hers, intertwining our fingers together. I licked diligently, keeping a decent pace while endeavoring to pump my fingers to the deepest parts inside of my gorgeous goddess. I took my time, enjoying everything that I was doing to her, and every time she moaned my name, I sucked on her clit. Doing this caused Cambria to get even more aroused. Another few minutes had passed, and I knew she would be reaching her climax.

"Mia... sit on my face," My baby gasped as soon as she was about to cum.

At her request, I gently withdrew my tongue from her clit and my fingers from her channel. When I sat up, I gave Cambria a subtle yet affirmative nod and slowly began to climb up her sensual body. When I straddled her face, I halted my movements. My hands grabbed the headboard the second Cambria's talented tongue swiped between my folds. Her arms snaked around my body from behind, holding me steady. She happily continued to eat me out, time passing as she never stopped. I knew I was drenched, and my girl thoroughly enjoyed licking me clean.

When my moans became more constant, Cambria suddenly stopped all of her movements. It only took a second until my dark brown eyes found her deep sapphire ones, and I gave her my most loving expression. Then, as if we could read each other's minds, we resituated ourselves. Now, laying side by side with our legs open and no distance between us, we stared into each other's eyes. Whenever we got into this position, it was meant for us to cum together while making out. This type of lovemaking is one of our favorites; it brings us closer together every single time.

I let my hand slowly make its way down Cambria's body, and she followed suit, allowing her hand to move down mine. We never broke eye contact until our fingers reached their intended destination. Simultaneously, our eyes closed at that touch, and our breathing quickened while our hands worked to bring us both to climax. I moaned, and then, with a husky tone, I begged, "Kiss me, baby... please."

Cambria let out a moan herself when she heard me say that. Without hesitation, she claimed my mouth with hers, and we slowly made out while our fingers continued their most crucial job below. As the time passed, our breathing became effortlessly ragged, and we parted from the kiss to finally catch our breath. My eyes found hers, and I knew they would be highly dilated, just as mine were. I felt our breath merging as we panted and moaned together, our bodies grinding, adding more friction, bringing us closer to the brink. Suddenly, at the same time, when we reached our climax, I captured Cambria's mouth in a passionate kiss. Simultaneously we moaned into the kiss, and soon, we pulled away, breathing heavily and watching each other as the waves of ecstasy coursed through our—

Cambria's alarm rang, quickly waking me from that remarkably intimate and vivid dream; I sat upright fast, panting heavily. My body was set aflame, and the air that breezed past my skin made me cold. I have never experienced such a dream before, and I'm unsure if this was an actual memory or a mere figment of my very apparent, active imagination. If the latter is the case, then my mind just wants to mess with me because it knows I want Cambria in this exact way. Holy fucking shit, I can't believe I just had a wet dream about my best friend... it was so intoxicating, vivid, realistic, and... goodness fucking gracious... I'm so goddamn horny right now...