{ CHAPTER 1 }

Disclaimer:

This story has been discontinued and rewritten version is going to come out soon.

-INTO THE KNOWN WORLD-

When one gets transferred into another dimension, one would expect to wake up in the middle of a forest, near the seashore, on a ship, or in a town

When one gets transferred into another dimension, one would expect to wake up in the middle of a forest, near the seashore, on a ship, or in a town. In short, anywhere normal.

But Kei didn't expect to wake up in a room that stinks of chemicals and where there are dudes in the lab coat.

Honestly, she never thought such a thing would happen to her. I mean, no one would. Even then, everyone who watches anime wishes to go into their favorite anime, or at least get a chance to meet their favorite character in real life at least once. But we all know that's impossible, or so Kei thought too, until now. But here she was, at a beach, laying on the sand, looking up at the blue sky, God knows on which island. All she knows is :

Things have been fucked up for her in a really bad way.

She doesn't know if she should be happy about it or worried, cause I know, she's in one piece and she'll get to see various characters in real life blah blah blah.

But let's get real, can a simple teenage girl really survive in a world full of dangerous pirates and marines and freaks with devil fruit? The answer is simply NO.

But if she tries to lay low and just be a citizen, without getting herself involved in pirate and marine stuff, there's a chance she will survive. But even then, there are chances she will die by being eaten by a sea monster or her place being raided by a pirate, etc, etc. The list can be very long.

She would've laid low and settled somewhere for the starters if it wasn't for the people chasing her. Let's start from the very beginning as to why Kei was stuck in this very wonderful situation.

It was evening when Kei returned home from her part-time job. As she opened the door, she was met with silence and darkness. After removing her shoes near the entrance, she reached for the switches and flicked on the lights.

She looked around the living hall and her gaze soon landed on her mom's bedroom. Guessing that her mom was probably in her room, she headed upstairs towards her room to freshen up.

After changing clothes, she took some leftovers from yesterday for dinner and went back to her room. Grabbing her phone, she plopped down on her bed and leaned her back against the headrest.

She soon found herself binging One piece from where she had left yesterday. After she had finished her dinner, instead of heading back to the kitchen to place the plate into the sink, she placed it under her bed, probably because she was too lazy to get up.