Chapter 22

I got dressed,

I walked out of my room, and to the kitchen, my best friend and girlfriend were dancing to some pop song

I walked out of my room, and to the kitchen, my best friend and girlfriend were dancing to some pop song. Dad and Sam were chuckling by the stove,
I said" What're they doing?"
Dad said" Dancing." Harvey twirled Brooklyn and laughed, then Brooklyn twirled him as best she could.
" Hey, that's my best friend." They laughed,
Brooklyn said" He's my best friend too, baby."
" I will fight you."
" Try me, loser." I smirked, she blushed, looking down,
Sam said" Oh, whoa. He totally used the Dean face." I looked at him,
I said" What?! No, I didn't!"
" Huh?"
" Shut up!" He laughed, Dad winked at me, I shook my head," Enough family bonding! Let's roll, boys!" Brooklyn pouted and whined," Fine, fine, let's roll, babes!"
Harvey said" Aw, I'm a babe? Of course I am." He walked away, I rolled my eyes,
" Brook, give me encouragement not to kill him..." She smirked
She said" Can't have sex with me in jail." I moaned, she walked away, proudly, my dad spit something.
Dad said" Oh, she's got you whipped, doesn't she?!"
Sam said" He's beyond whipped. She owns his ass."
" Definitely." I made a garbled noise, dad laughed," I think she killed him. Brooklyn, you killed him! You're officially the most badass young adult I know!" He hit the back of my head, I snapped out of it, sighing.
I choked" Can you orgasm without having to do anything sexual? Is that-that a thing?"
" Get out." I laughed and chased after Brooklyn.

We were at the mall, I was laughing as Harvey hopped around us, my arm around Brooklyn's shoulders.
I said" You're crazy, Harv."
He said" I know, babes." I shook my head then kissed Brooklyn's cheek," I'm telling you, man, this year's it! I'm so close! Then college ball, then professional!"
" Yeah, have fun. Thanks for leaving me."
" I'm sorry, I'm a year older!"
" Blah."
" Fine! Be a loser! Where to next, m'lady?"
Brooklyn said" I have to go to Victoria Secret."
" Ooh, who you getting fancy for?" She laughed,
" Who do you think?"
" Oh, I don't know. Your celebrity crush?"
" Oh, definitely not crush." I smirked, looking at her," Definitely love of my life."
" Oooh! Get it, kids!" I kicked at him, he laughed," I mean, finally, my virgin best friend will no longer be a virgin."
I said" I hate you." He laughed,
" Nothing wrong with being a virgin, I'm just saying, it'd give me a whole lot less to tease you about."
" And I still hate you!"
" I love you!"
" Fuck you." He laughed, and grabbed me, hugging me,
Brooklyn said" Bye, boys."
" Whoa, whoa-" I held her jean in my finger," Where do you think you're going, baby girl?"
" To get some stuff, go eat."
" Food."
Harvey said" Food. Bye! Call us!" We took off for the food court.

After a while, Harvey and I were eating chicken tenders, Brooklyn walked up, she laughed at us.
She said" Hey, boys."
I said" Hey, baby girl." Then I saw a certain little bag popping out of the Victoria Secret's bag." Baby girl?"
" Hmm, babe?"
" What's- Mm, what's in the bag?"
" Nothing. Ready to go?" My mouth was dry and gaped,
" Fuck..." She giggled, and walked away, Harvey looked at me,
He said" Bro?" 
" She.. Mm, I-I-"
" Come on, cotton mouth." He grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me up, I followed.