Chapter 19

I opened the motel door as I heard a knock, I was immediately jumped on, Brooklyn's arms around my neck and her legs around my stomach. I laughed and hugged her back as I kicked the door shut then locked it. I walked backwards till I fell back onto the bed, she straddled my stomach and nuzzled her face against my neck.
I said" God, I missed you."
She said" I missed you more."
" I doubt it." She giggled and kissed me, I kissed back, deepening the kiss and I held her face in my hands. We pulled away and looked at each other," Where's your bags?"
" I kinda rushed, I'll have to go back and get stuff."
" I can take you." I pulled my keys from my pocket and jingled them in front of her eyes.
" My parents are out till Monday."
" And we aren't staying at your house?"
" They have cameras, I will get caught."
" Ah, you're such a troublemaker, baby." She giggled," If I am, you made me this way, handsome." I smiled, she kissed me again, I kissed back, then she kissed down my neck, leaving hickeys in her wake. I sighed, my body immediately turned to mush," I love your reactions."
" I-I... hate them." She went back to the hickey making," Do you... Do you gotta leave them in a seeable spot?"
" Yep. Tells all those girls that you're owned." I laughed,
" Owned?" She looked me, sitting on my stomach, I leaned up on my elbows, I smiled.
" Oh, totally! Owned by yours truly!" She smiled widely, and cupped her own face, I laughed again," Your my Tortoise."
" Why does owned sound so good now?" She giggled, and kissed my nose, I scrunched up my face instantly, I smiled at her.

We were cuddling, I was playing with her hair,
She said" How's school down there?"
I said" Have a bestie, his name is Harvey, he's cool, he's a football player."
" Seriously?" She looked at me, surprised, I laughed,
" Why are you so surprised?"
" Because, football player?"
" Okay, he kinda just grabbed me and didn't let go and now I'm okay with it, he's cool."
" I'm so proud of you!" She kissed me, I kissed back,
" Shut up!" She laughed and held my face in her hands, we started kissing again.

We were eating pizza, I yawned, and laid my head on her lap.
She whispered" You're cute."
I whispered" You're way cuter, baby." She smiled and leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back then rolled over. I crawled on top of her, she laid back, we rolled over again and she straddled my stomach. We kept our lips locked, I pulled away slightly," I love you."
" I love you too."

I woke up to the door opening, I reached under the pillow, grasping the knife. The door closed, I rolled out of the bed silently, then the lights turned on, I saw Harvey. He jumped as he saw the knife in my hand,
He said" The hell, man?"
I said" I'm in a motel, what did you expect? What are you doing here?"
" I was lonely."
Brooklyn said" Jude?" She sat up, looking at Harvey,
I said" Sorry, baby. That's Harvey. Asshole scared the shit out of me." I picked up my shirt and threw it at him, he laughed and dodged it.
" Hi, I'm Brooklyn."
Harvey said" I'm Harvey. We've gotta share Jude now, is that okay?"
I said" Oh, she owns me, ain't that right, sweetheart?"
Brooklyn said" Yep! But you can borrow him when he's in Lebanon."
Harvey said" Cool!"
———
Harvey left as sun rose, Brooklyn laughed as he drove away, then looked at me.
She said" I like him."
I said" More than me?"
" Never." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my chin," Pizza and chips for breakfast?"
" Totally." We walked back inside the motel room.

We were watching a Scooby Doo movie, eating junk before I had to leave eventually.
I said" I'll come back as soon as possible, okay?"
She said" Maybe I can visit you, sometimes."
" Ye-Yeah." I smiled," We wouldn't have to stay in a slightly shitty motel room. But- We live somewhere kinda weird, I-I don't know how to explain it."
" Just talk."
" I-I... Well, so, so, how my mom died and stepdad... it wasn't normal... so-so monsters exist and demons killed them, and my dad and his brother hunt these things."
" What? H-Hold on..."
" I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't-" I moved away from her, she grabbed me and kissed my cheek.
" It's okay, Jude. I believe you." I sighed, and relaxed, she smiled at me and kissed my cheek again." Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
" I was scared... I don't even know. I'm sorry."
" It's okay." She rubbed my shoulders, I sighed, relaxing under her touch.

I yawned as I walked into the bunker,
Dad said" How was your vacation?"
I mumbled" Great, I told her about what actually happened."
" And?"
" She was cool with it, she understood."
" Good. You ever gonna tell Harvey?"
" Yeah, I will."
" Hey, get to bed, okay? You've got school in the morning."
" Mm-hmm. Night."
" Night, Jude." I walked to my room.

I laid down and closed my eyes, immediately falling asleep. Maybe this can get better, just a little.