Chapter 12

I laughed as the guy punched me, I smirked and faced him again, I dodged his punch and grabbed his wrist. I pushed him back, kicking behind his knee, he fell to the ground.
I screamed" Think I'mma bitch now?!" I got over him and punched him, I smirked wickedly, he grabbed my hair and slammed his head onto the pavement, I yelped in pain, then rolled over. I kicked his thigh, he stumbled back, I got up and kicked his stomach, he fell to the ground then got up again. He tackled me to the ground, and grabbed my neck, he started choking me, I struggled against him then punched the side of his head. He let go, I pushed him off me, I breathed heavily, then coughed up some blood. I shook my head, sighing, relaxing, he punched my stomach, I fell back, my vision blurred then I heard yelling. Everyone took off, then I saw Dean and Sam, I groaned then stared straight up.
Dean said" What the hell, Jude?" I flipped off the ground, grunting as the pain hit me but it was relieving." What happened, Jude?"
I said" He was calling me a bitch all day." I shrugged then started walking, I heard them walk after me.
" And you beat the shit out of him?"
" He beat the shit out of me too, and he threw the first punch... well, he shoved me, so I decked his chin."
" Okay, okay, why'd he call you a bitch?"
" Because I don't submit to peer pressure." I wiped my nose,
" What?" I turned to them, then sighed, totally lax after getting the shit beat out of me.
" He was trying to pressure me into teasing a girl, who was wearing one of those-" I made quotation marks as I said," Innocent school girl outfits." I stopped doing the marks," She's a science queen, and they were calling her rude names, I don't do that. So... I refused and he wasn't happy, calling me a little bitch boy." I smirked," So I fought him." I got into the impala, I leaned my head back, they got in too.
" All right."

I walked into my room, I pressed my finger against the cut over my eyebrow, I hissed in pain. I walked to my bed and laid down, I closed my eyes, then my phone rang. I saw Brooklyn's name, I sighed then answered the FaceTime.
She said" Hey, Ju- What happened?"
I said" I got into a fight..." I sighed, then closed my eyes,
" Why?"
" A guy called me a little bitch boy."
" I hate seeing you in pain."
" It's okay, I'm not in pain, trust me. This is nothing." I opened my eyes to see her pout, I smiled at her," Hey, I'm okay, I swear."
" Fine."
" Damn, I miss you." She smiled and blushed,
" Oh, really?"
" Oh, definitely! I miss those beautiful eyes, I miss your adorable nose, I miss that cute forehead-" She giggled, I clutched my heart," And that giggle! I miss that giggle." She smiled," And your amazing smile."
" When can you come back?"
" Maybe soon, okay? I'll-I'll talk to Dean, damn, I'll beg if I have to." She smiled widely, then I heard her dad's voice in the background.
" I gotta go, bye, Jude!"
" Bye, Brooklyn." She hang up, I smiled, then closed my eyes, sighing.

Dean's POV
I said" I don't know how to take care of a teenage boy, Sam."
Sam said" You took care of me."
" Yeah, but you might have been angry, sometimes, but Jude is angry at everything and everyone all the time."
" You were too." I sighed, then looked towards the hallway,
" I wish I could take all of his anger."
" You can't, all you can do is help him manage it. You said he freaked out when he was driving, right?"
" Yeah."
" Well, he wants to learn, obviously, but he's scared of it... so let's start somewhere else."
" How?"
" We live miles away from town, on a mostly dirt road, get him a dirt bike."
" How would that help?"
" Give him a little freedom."
" Yeah. I'm gonna go check on him."
" All right."

I walked to Jude's room, and peeked into his room, he was asleep, arm over his eyes, phone on his chest. I walked in and pulled off his shoes, his face scrunched up a bit but he relaxed again.
I said" Hey, Jude... Hey, bud." I rubbed his arm," Hey, man." He woke up, groaning at me,
He mumbled" Yeah?"
" We'll talk about the whole school thing later, but... uh, what do you think about having a dirt bike?" He sat up and looked at me,
" A dirt bike?"
" Yeah, give you your own way around."
" Cool."
" Cool? Okay, I'll see what I can come up with. Do you even like school?"
" Not really."
" Think you can last the rest of the year?"
" Maybe, yeah."
" All right. If you can't, I'll pull you out, we can figure something else out." He nodded his head,
" Can you drive me back home?"
" We've got a case, it'll take us a few days. We can set you up a motel room, and you can stay there."
" Seriously?"
" Yeah, it's break anyways." He smiled, nodding his head quickly,
" Thanks, Dad." He froze up then looked down, I smiled a little,
" No problem, kiddo." I got up and walked out, closing his door a little, I walked up the hall.

Jude's POV
Brooklyn met me at the motel, she jumped into my arms, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. Her arms and legs wrapped around me, she dug her face into my neck, I spun us around, she laughed and kissed me. I kissed back, slowly putting her down, our lips stayed together till we heard a cough. We pulled from each other and looked at Dean and Sam, they were both smiling.
I said" See you guys in a few days... right, dad?" I've kinda gotten used to the idea, the fact that Dean was my dad.
Dad said" You're fully stocked, should be fine, we'll call to check in every few hours. Have fun." He winked, Brooklyn hid her face in my chest, I blushed,
" Not funny, dad."
" Call later, see you in a few days."
" Bye, dad."
Sam said" Bye, Jude."
" Bye, Sam." They got into the impala and drove off, I waited till they were on the road then lifted Brooklyn over my shoulder. She laughed, and wrapped her arms around my chest," Hey, Brooklyn."
She said" Hi!" I kicked the door shut and locked it before carrying her to the bed, I put her down. She laughed and grabbed my shirt, pulling me down to her, she kissed me, I kissed back.
" Where do your parents think you are?" I kissed her lips again,
" Staying at Stacey's because her parents are out of town, which isn't a lie, Stacey has my back too." She kissed me, holding my face in her hands,
" Cool." I held her waist, and she leaned down, I followed her moves, she slid onto the bed, I got on top of her.