The Plan

"Are you going to do it?" Phana asked with wide eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," said Beam, nodding. "I've thought deeply about this, considered things from all sides, and in the end, I can only come back to that conclusion."

"Do you need my help to beat up that stupid wolf?" Phana growled as he punched his own palm. "I'm sure, when that happens, I will definitely lose in the end, but at least I will seriously injure him too."

Kit hits Phana's shoulder hard. "Don't be stupid, Pha! Before you get seriously injured, this faculty might already have been reduced to ashes by the invasion of the engineering college kids. You might as well make me break up with Ming."

"Huh! You and your little Ming. Even though you always show a high-priced attitude, but I think this time you're the one who's crazy about the wolf cub," said Phana annoyed.

Beam laughed at the bickering of the two best friends. "I'm just asking for your help with some things, and also The Fantastic Four, is that possible?"

Phana and Kit nodded quickly. "Sure. We'll help you, whatever you want Beam," Kit said. He glanced at Phana and cleared his throat. "Actually we've been--me, Pha, and The Fantastic Four, have been keeping an eye on you and Forth's progress. We're a little... worried about the two of you. After all, Forth isn't just an ordinary engineering student, neither are you. fans, and even fanatics who may really like you or hate you. We want to always be there for you."

"Don't get me wrong, Beam. We don't want to interfere in your business, but on the contrary, we want to take care of you."

Beam's eyes glazed over. He reached out and hugged both Phana and Kit in his arms. "I know. I've only had you all this time, and after being with Forth, I also have The Fantastic Four. You all are too precious to me and I don't want to lose you, regardless of what happens to me and Forth."

"Tell me what your plan is, we'll be ready to help," said Phana, patting Beam's shoulder. "And don't be gloomy anymore. We can't stand Beam who is always annoying and childish at times, but we can't stand Beam who is always moody and heartbroken."

Beam laughed. "So, my plan is...."

*****

"No, Phi, I really believe that's the best thing you should do to him," Posh insisted. "I don't know what he's told you, but believe me, it's most likely all lies."

Forth turned to Doctor Vram who was looking gloomy. "Doctor Vram, are you sure you have nothing more to tell me?"

Doctor Vram looked very surprised to hear Forth's sharp words. "No, Mr Forth, that's all I know. I . . . haven't used the money he gave me. I will return it in full and submit my resignation letter from this hospital as soon as possible, Mr Forth."

Forth looked at the bespectacled Doctor in front of him, who looked pale and tired.

"Tell you what, Doctor Vram. I appreciate your honesty, even if from an ethical point of view, you are still at fault. You don't have to resign from this hospital and I won't tell anyone about your actions either. However, you must help me unmask Kenny until done. You have no choice Doctor, because you've been recounting what you've done to help Kenny, has been recorded by this junior of mine," Forth pointed to Posh. "I could use that tape to kick you out of medicine all over the world so you can't even get into the most remote hospital or clinic anywhere. Trust me, Doctor Vram, the Jamorhnooms can do that."

Doctor Vram looked scared and relieved at the same time. He bowed deeply to Forth and repeatedly thanked and expressed his willingness to help whatever Forth would do.

Posh kept a record of their conversation earlier. "I'll make a copy of this tape for you, Phi," Posh said.

Forth nodded. "I'm grateful you came to me and said all this, Posh, before I actually fell into the snare that Kenny laid and made me lose Beam."

"I can't bear to see Phi Beam cry. I immediately thought something was wrong when I saw you with Ken. I thought you knew who Ken was, because you beat him and his friends when they hurt me."

"I didn't pay attention to them one by one, so I didn't recognize them at all. I just beat them up without caring what their names were."

"He is a psychopath. I once helped him, donated my blood when he was in an accident and since then he has been obsessed with me. When he found out I was with Nino, he mobilized his friends to beat me and Nino. Even the ignorant Moy was also beaten by him because of jealousy, even though Moy is my best friend since childhood."

"Mr Forth, so what are your plans now?" asked Doctor Vram.

"Hm, my plan is...."

*****