Guardian Angel

"Where are you from?" asked Lam annoyed. "We were looking for you all over the economics college and nearly destroyed their dorm."

"Sorry, I got distracted by something," Forth said as he plopped down on the sofa. "Did you clean them up?"

"Yeah, all right," said Park, coming out of the bathroom with wet hair. "They promised they wouldn't do anything more. I think those nine people have represented their entire campus."

"How are Posh, Moy and Nino doing?"

"They'll be out tomorrow. All the hospital fees have been paid for by them."

Forth sighed and rested his head on the back of the sofa. He closed his eyes and reflected the smile of a man named Beam in his head again.

"You went to the hospital?" Park asked, pointing to the bandages on Forth's hands and neck. Some of the cuts and bruises on Forth's face and body also seemed to have been treated.

Weird. They never bothered to check and treat the wounds they got after a fight. Why now?

Forth opened his eyes and smiled widely. He looked down at the bandage in his hand. "No. An angel treated me and gave me this. He said I might get a fever from these injuries, so I should take this medicine before going to bed."

"Huh? What? What angel?"" asked Lam confused. He exchanged glances with Park.

"A guardian angel. My angel." Forth stood up from the sofa, stretched and walked to his room whistling.

"What is wrong with him?" Park asked after Forth had disappeared behind his bedroom door.

Lam shrugged. They heard Forth humming in the room.

"Maybe one of the economics kids managed to hit his head in that fight," Lam said nonchalantly. He checked the door and closed the curtain. "I'm tired. Tomorrow I have to meet with Phi Kongpob. He asked my advice for the campus moon candidate."

"Are you going to volunteer?" Park asked in confused tone.

"Huh, even in my dreams I don't want to," Lam snorted. "I think the seniors already have a candidate. They just need to confirm a thing or two."

"I thought the university had stopped holding campus moon events, after last year's incident," Park said.

"They just changed the technique. Besides, I think it's a bit unreasonable to choose someone who just entered as a freshman to be a campus representative. We don't know their qualities, just based on their handsome and beautiful face or ideal body shape. Absurd. Choosing a campus representative after two semesters like this I think it's fairer for everyone. At least, you choose not only the one who excels physically, but also has qualities in intellectual and mental terms."

"Hm. At least we know who is the right person to be the face of our campus."

Lam sighed. "We just need to get ready, Park. It will become a chaos if he upset about our senior choose."

Park nodded and chuckled. "Don't worry, Lam, everyone is mentally prepared for it. Hopefully the reaction won't be as bad as we thought."

"Well, at least, Phi Kongpob has promised to mobilize all the alumni if ​​something happens. I heard that the alumni of the Phi Mew and Phi Argon batches will also come in due time, if we need them."

Park nodded and walked to his room which was located on the second floor. "Good night, Lam."

"Night, Park."

In his room, Forth still humming while he touches his bandages and starring to the painkiller, with a big smile coloring his face.

*****