Possesive Forth

Beam looked at Forth in annoyance. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at Forth, then winced at the pain in his back and hips.

Forth pushed the pillow against his face and grabbed Beam in his arms. "Sorry, sorry, Baby, I'm sorry, pleasee don't be angry anymore okay?"

Beam sighed and sank into Forth's arms. He hit Forth's bare chest lightly. "I told you, I have class this morning!" Beam cursed softly.

Forth stroked Beam's cheek and kissed the top of his head with a smile. "I couldn't help myself. You're so hot and your moaning is driving me crazy, Baby."

"Foorrthhh, don't talk about it anymore. You make me sound like a vulgar slut," Beam snapped as he hit Forth's thigh, this time harder than before. He hid his face in Forth's chest.

"But, it's true, Baby, you make me lose control because you keep moaning and screaming my name while saying again, and more, deeper. Oh my God, Baby, I didn't know you could be so charming and sexy like that."

"Fooortthhh!"

Forth chuckled and grabbed Beam's body, bringing him onto his lap. Beam only wore black panties which looked a stark contrast to his white skin. Forth stroked his hips and occasionally stroked his back and sides.

Beam's white skin now has some bite marks and a hickey made by Forth. Forth buried his face into Beam's shoulder and breathed deeply into his skin. "I've already messaged Phana and Kit to take care of your leave of absence from class today, Baby."

Beam distanced himself from Forth's arms. "Uh? You did? Oh, that would give them the material to bully me for the rest of their lives. Then, what do they ask of you in return?"

"Only lunch and dinner for a week."

"Owh, those loan sharks."

"Well, let's get you some sleep now. It's only nine in the morning. I'll order breakfast for us, then I'll help you shower. Today I'm taking you on a date. It's Friday after all."

"You don't have class?" asked Beam as he slid off Forth's lap and slipped back under the covers.

"Nothing. There's a technical meeting for Sotus this afternoon. I'll take you there. You can wait for me a moment in the engineering dungeon. We've got the full game kit there. It won't be long."

"Ugh, that means I might run into those seniors of yours?"

Forth laughed and ruffled Beam's hair. "They want to see you. We've been together a month and I haven't even formally introduced you to them."

"I ... hhh ... they must be mad at me," Beam sighed heavily.

"Hey," Forth kissed Beam's lips which were pouted with excitement. "They've liked you already since the first time you were dragged me away after kicked Phi Bright."

Beam's face flushed red and he covered his face with both hands shaking his head and mumbling something that sounded like, stupid me.

Forth tilted his head, looking at Beam in front of him. He bent down and pulled the blanket which cover from feet to Beam's slender waist.

"Baby," Forth whispered as he pulled the tip of his index finger across the skin of his chest up to Beam's stomach in a circular pattern. "Never show that kind of attitude in front of anyone other than me."

"W-what?" Beam stuttered with his eyes half closed, feeling something pleasant churn in his stomach as Forth's finger moved against his skin.

"I don't want other people to see you blush, because you can drive them crazy. Like me now."

Forth grabbed Beam's hands and held them together above his head. He was on top of Beam's body and bent over and whispered over Beam's half-open lips. "You're mine. Only me can see you like this."

In the next second, only Beam's moans and scream were heard, Forth's growl and heavy breathing.

They forgot breakfast that morning.

*****