Last Chapter 🔞

Jungkook finally arrived at the mall and the clock say it's already 8:00 at night!

"What the fuck did you do here a day long?" He mumbled while getting out from his car and walk inside the mall. He really searching for her at every inch of the mall. He run and keep looking around until his eyes caught her with a man at the food arcade. Tzuyu was laughing and really enjoying the game together with Sehun. He started to breathing heavily, clenching his jaw and fist before running towards her.

"What the fuck did you do here?!" He shout and grabbing her hands. His eyes glaring deeply onto sehun's face. He drag her but she yanked his hand away.

"What is your problems?!" She ask and rolling her eyes.

"I ASK YOU WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH HIM???!!!" He shout and glaring deeply onto her face. She could see he was breathing heavily, his ear and his face was reddened and she know he really in mad.

"Why? I didn't see any problems here." She said with a tint smirk and shrugged her shoulder. Jungkook grinding his teeth and averted his eyes to sehun. He rush to him, grabbing his collar.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU STOP BOTHERING HER STUPID BASTARD!" He shout with his hand trembling, his eyes shaking too as a sign that he really mad.

"Jeon Jungkook, it's not his fault." Tzuyu said and grabbing his hand, yank it away from sehun's collar. He look at her and felt really frustrated because she backing up sehun right now!

"Then, who's fault?! You?! Okay, it's your fault so I better give YOU a punishment right?!" He said while glaring on her face before dragging her roughly, leaving sehun alone. He drag her to his car, pushing her inside and get inside too before droving away.

He really speed up the car makes she know that he really really really in mad. But who's care?! She in mad of him too! She crossed her arms and look away, didn't even talk or glancing to him.

After for a while, he arrived at his house and immediately dragging her inside his house.

"I will fucking give you a good punishment huh!" He said while slamming the door roughly, then glaring deeply onto her eyes. She gulping and stepping backwards until she sitting down on the big sofa that 3 times bigger than a bed!

He unbuttoning his shirt one by one with his seduce look in front of her. She can't help but staring every inch of his well build body.

He unzip his pants too while tilting his head a little and his eyes keep staring on her.

"This might be your punishment baby girl." He said and walk closer to her makes she gulping, feeling flustered and embarrassed.

He push her body makes she laying and he roughly lift down her pants. He hover on top of her and staring deeply while his finger unbuttoning her shirt. She become more nervous as she could feel his hot and mad feelings from him.

Her shirt finally showing her chest makes he slightly smirking. He lean closer to her ear while his finger tracing from her lips and down to her stomach.

"You're really pissed me off baby girl." He then hold her jaw tightly makes she hit his arm in pain.

"You need to obey me tonight. It's your fault. Not sehun's." He said mockingly while playing with her panties. She become scared of him and keep gulping as he glaring really deeply. He suddenly push his member inside her without she knowing makes her back arched and closing her eyes tightly.

"Oh fuck..." He moaned and bend down his head, snuggled at her neck while he keep thrusting inside her roughly, hardly and rapidly.

"K-kooookkk!!!" She shout and holding his arms to support. He didn't care about her at all and releasing his mad feelings through this.

"H-hurt k-kook! S-slow down!!" She shout again and grabbing his neck. He look up and fastened the pace makes she moaned more! He grab her waist and pulling her more closer in order to fasten it more!

He bend his head and kissing her but she can't. She didn't even care of his kiss and can't even respond to it! He going too rough makes she hurting but at the same time she likes it too!

His kiss trailing onto her jaw, her neck while keep pumping inside her.He can't help but being this rough and releasing his mad through this.

"Fuck... You're getting much more good" He whispered and bitting her neck, sucking onto her skin. He look at her face and she grabbing his head to hold the pleasure he give. Her lips parted makes he smirking in satisfied.

"Huh you like that huh!" He keep doing it.

"Oh kook! I —" She shout and didn't continue her words makes he know she already in her climax. He also feel the same as he hug her and planting a kiss on her neck.

"Yes baby, yes!"  He whispered and give a last deep thrust before they all releasing their climax without any protection! He completely fall on top of her as she was breathing heavily and closing her eyes in tired. He also breathing heavily but still manage to look at her face.

He stroke her hair with a tint smile.

"I-i'm sorry." He whispered and she slowly open her eyes. She give a faint smile makes he smiling too before hugging her and catching their breath together. That's how he show his anger and she can't blame him. Of course he's getting mad right?!

His mind keep telling that he never thought before this that he will love her this much. He never thought that 'CHOU TZUYU' a girl that he didn't know at all will this important to him.

And... So do her, she never thought she will love and like him too! A cold, arrogant, hot tempered and rude guy is absolutely not her ideal types! but.. he success. He success in making her fall for him. After he came, everything feels perfect, complete and filled with loved. She love him. She can't hide it because it will be too obvious.

LOVE CAN'T HIDE BECAUSE IT WILL HURTING US IF WE SEEING HE/HER WITH SOMEONE ELSE. 🥰

-end-

Give your feedback! 🥺😃

THANKYOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING, VOTING AND COMMENTING THIS BOOK!

SUGGEST THE NEXT BOOK .

WHO's STORY WILL BE NEXT? TZUKOOK AGAIN?!

WHAT IS THE GENRE

TELL ME YOUR DESIRE! 🤩

AND I WILL CONSIDER IT <3

Thankyou, Thankyou and Thankyou!

StaySafe!