Chapter 24

He broke the kiss slowly and staring onto her lips for a second before look up to her eyes. She gulping and also staring onto his face. They already lose in each other feelings and confessing their feelings through this stare.

He caressing her cheeks and holding her chin gently make her look up to his face more.

"You're mine tzuyu. You're mine. Don't fucking dare to getting closer to any man." He said sternly and slightly glaring towards her.

"Y-you're not my boyfriend." She gathered a courage to say this. She was in weird and also in curious of how he feels toward her. Why should he care? Why?! Does he was a playboy? Kissing, collecting and fucking every girls outside there.

That's what she was thinking.

He pulling her more closer again by her waist in sudden and glaring deeply while clenching his jaw.

"If I say you're freaking mine so you're mine! Just fucking remember and follow what I said!" He slightly shout and she could see he was getting mad again.

'huh... So hot tempered!' She thought and groaning while rolling her eyes. He raise his eyebrows and grabbing her chin again to make she look at him. AGAIN.

"Groaning huh?! Rolling eyes to me? Do you want me to make you keep groaning and closing your eyes all the night?!" He ask with a tint smirk. Yes, he purposely want to tease her. She tched and pushing him before get off from the table and walk to the door. He just look at her figure. She open the door and suddenly look behind again and sticking out her tongue towards him before rush to exit the room.

"Aishhh.." Jungkook hissed and tilting his head in annoyed of this behaviour of her. Then a tint smile plastered on his lips. A smile that having a 1000 mixed feelings towards her.

Jungkook actually didn't have any courage to confess to her. He afraid. What if she reject him? He thought that she was in a relationship with Jaehyun. He believe that until now! He keep thinking of new way everyday to make her fall for him. All of his actions towards her before this also an idea from himself to make her in love towards him. Not towards Jaehyun. He didn't have any idea at all that actually she also have the same feelings towards him.