Chapter 10

After that day, Jungkook and his Hyungs handled everything about the launch event and he purposely setup all the things in the event to make her become closer to him such as... dancing with each other partner after launching his new brand.

Jungkook put on his suit and the stylist came to him, fixing his suit and wanted to put the necktie but he reject it.

"Don't put the necktie!" He said coldly and look away from the stylist. The stylist quickly nodded in afraid and unbuttoned the upper button of his shirt, letting him revealing his toned chest. She fixed other things before he walk to the mirror and checking himself again with a smirk.

"We will see tonight." He mumbled alone before walk to the hall that the event will be held. The emcee start to announce his name as the crowd standing up and clapping their hands. His eyes wandering around and searching for her, Chou Tzuyu.

Suddenly his eyes caught a really goodlooking girl with a white long dress. She really looks good even only in her thin, pure make up. He prefer her in this thin make up more than in thick make up! Her bareface also freaking pretty! No wonder why men keep chasing her. His heart make a problems again and can't take off his eyes from her. He feels like he want to rush to her and eat her deliciously right now.

He gulping and rubbing his eyes for a second before clearing his throat as the emcee start to talking through the mic.

"I want to announce to you guys, the new ambassadors and model for the new brand of Jeon Entertainment, CHOU TZUYU!!!!" The emcee shout in excited as all of the people including tzuyu's unnies and jungkook's Hyungs clapping their hands and celebrating this event. Tzuyu stood up from the chair and bowing to everyone as Jungkook just staring at her from the stage.

"We would like you guys to enjoy the event tonight while dancing together with your own partner!"

"And... Of course, Miss Chou Tzuyu, you will have a dance with Mr. Jeon!" The emcee said again makes her eyes widened and her unnies raising their eyebrows in slightly jealous.

"Wuuuu~ tzuyu-ah. Go! Go!" Dahyun said and pushing her as Jungkook slowly walk down from the stage. He walk towards her and giving her his hand with a tint smirk. Every girls that having a crush on Jungkook obviously feelings jealous of this and.. of course the other men also jealous of Jungkook! They want to have a chance with tzuyu too.

The songs started to playing as the people including their friends scattered around to search for their own partners. Jungkook grabbing her waist gently and holding her hand while tzuyu was resting his hand on his shoulder. She gulping as she notice that he was staring onto her face deeply with his scary, cold and hot face.

They moved slowly together as tzuyu didn't look onto his face at all. She thought that she might be hypnotized if she staring onto him! He suddenly lean more closer to her, purposely bending his head and smelling her scent beside her ear.

"You're smelling good." He whispered as she could feels that her heart will burst in anytime! He grabbing her waist more closer and sniffing her neck makes she grabbing his suit in nervous. He place a gentle peck on her neck as a shiver down into her spine. He smirking a little and whispered onto her ear again.

"I fucking want you.."

The words that get out from his mouth really make her weak. She can't help but feeling fluttered, nervous and she can't denied that she like it too but ... She can't. She have to act like she didn't like him and didn't like all the things that he did to her but she even can't push him. What should she do...