Chapter 25

A week had passed as jungkook getting really busy because of his upcoming new brand again. The boys also seem to start busy too as Taehyung also keep whining because he can't meet Sana! And so do the others. Usually they will always bothering the girls and keep annoyed them purposely to get closer to them. Tzuyu in the other side already thinking that jungkook really a playboy and didn't have the same feelings towards her. She wearing a pout and sulking face when thinking about this!

When he's here... she will getting annoyed but when he's not here or not bothering her like usual, she getting miss him!

"Argh! Whatever!" She mumbled and wearing her sulky, pout face. Suddenly Sehun get inside her waiting room with Sana makes her eyes slightly widened.

"He want to meet you." Sana smiling and giving a wink before walk away leaving the two of them. Tzuyu smiling to him as he slowly take a sit beside her. Sehun thought he still have a chance with tzuyu and will get her too even jungkook already warning and did everything to declare that tzuyu is his's.

"How's your performance? Is everything okay?" He ask and raising his eyebrows.

"Yes! Of course!" She smiling and look away from him. In her mind, how jungkook's warning words and also how he getting mad keep replaying. But... whatever. She just shrugged it off.

'There is no reason for him to getting mad.' She thought and look at sehun again.

"About the articles and news, I already tell my staffs to let them know that I just a good friend with you. I'm sorry for involving you." She said as sehun actually feels quiet disappointed. Her words really meaning that she didn't have any feelings towards him.

"Ouh... really? good then." Sehun said but it's obvious that his tone and his face switching to a little bit upset and disappointed.

They stay silent for a minute before sehun making up an idea. He want to hang out with her.

"Tzuyu-ah, Let's go to the... erm cafe? For dinner?" He ask makes tzuyu gulping and in hesitate to answer. She can't just refuse him as he might feelings upset or what.

"Ouh.. ermm.."

"Come on! Friendship dinner!" Sehun said again and taking tzuyu's hand. She immeidately pulling her hand away from him as she feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Ouh sorry." Sehun grinning.

"Er.. alright. I will tell Sana unnie and we can go to eat dinner." She said receiving a 'yes' from sehun. He felt really happy and smiling widely, Tzuyu gulping amd walk to the staffs and also where sana was. She told them about it before walk to sehun again. They walk to the outside as tzuyu keep feeling uneasy but sehun already in happiness and can't stop smiling.