Chapter 31

A day has passed, jungkook didn't meet her makes he become really miss her, eager to kiss, hug and touching her. He can't stand still and decided to meet her no matter what today.

Tzuyu who was doing her preparation for the live singing is also keep thinking of him.

'Does he will leave me like this after taking my virginity?' She thought amd wearing a unsatisfied face. She rolling her eyes while fixing her hair and also her dress.

"Tzuyu let's go! you will perform soon!" Sana said and dragging her hand to the backstages. She gulping a little and taking a deep breath, tried to release all her thoughts or worriness. She need to do her best! She clear her throat a little as it's finally time for her to perform. The audiences were shouting and cheering for her. Of course, the sounds of men voices really dominate the audiences!

She start to walking and perform on the stage with her little sexy dance and her sharp sexy eyes that really attract peoples. Her smile was something else too. Jungkook actually was standing at the corner of the audience seats with his arms crossing and his eyes staring every inch of her dance. He gulping and can't help but to feel needy and hard of this scene of her.

Somehow his mind keep thinking something else. What if... others men also feel the same as him? ugh!

"Fuck tzuyu. She's really good. Look at her thigh and ass." A man whispered to his friend in front of jungkook makes jungkook clenching his jaw and his fist.

He lift his hand and give a hard hit on that guy head makes that guy look at him. Their eyes widened when seeing it was jeon jungkook.

"What the fuck did you say?! You want to die? Or you want to be in a jail?" Jungkook ask and glaring deeply into that guy face. That guy gulping amd shooking his head.

"Then just look and stop talking something bad! Fuckers!" Jungkook said in stern and deep glare. That guy nodding and look in front with a tame behaviour. Jungkook smirking a little and look at tzuyu again. He seeing that her performance is about to end. He immediately rush to the backstages and of course! Everyone will let him get inside where he wanna go!

Tzuyu sighing and catching her breath while holding Sana's hand to the waiting room again. They get inside the waiting room as Sana immediately giving her a comfortable casual clothes.

"Go change your outfit." Sana said as she nodding and walk to get inside the changing room. Jungkook get inside the waiting room as Sana and others staff widening their eyes when seeing him.

Sana quickly clear her throat and talking to the staff , tried to broke the tense and awkward situation.

"Ermm.. You guys can go take a meal at the next room. I will waiting for tzuyu." Sana said as all the other staffs nodding their head and slowly walk out from the waiting room while glancing towards jungkook. Sana furrowing her eyebrows and slightly smiling.

"What are you doing here Mr jeon jungkook?" Sana ask as jungkook slowly walk closer to her.

"Can you let me meet tzuyu? alone? You can wait for us at the next room. I will take care of your friends." Jungkook said and earning a smirk from Sana. Sana smiling a little to tease him and tapping his shoulder.

"She was inside the changing room. I will wait for you guys at the next room!" Sana said and walk away to exit the waiting room leaving only the two of them inside it.