Chapter 29

in the same day, Sana and all her unnies were searching for her and really worried if something bad happens to her. Jaehyun also keep looking for tzuyu. Tzuyu who just getting back from jungkook's house, get inside her house slowly in the morning without knowing that all of them were waiting for her. She gulped and her feet froze on her spot when seeing the girls including her brother, Jaehyun was glaring onto her.

"Where are you going Chou Tzuyu?!" Nayeon ask and stood up from the couch then walk to her. She gulping and biting her lower lips, tried to search for an excuse. She didn't lied to all of the girls before and now.. she need to lie! But, will they will spot her lying face?

"I-i.. do some works and fell asleep at my friends house!" She said and look at nayeon's face in guilty. She can't hide her face that really in afraid. Nayeon raising her eyebrows and glancing to the girls before look at her face again.

"Oh really?! Then, whose guy shirt is this??" Nayeon ask and look at a shirt that she was wearing. A large long sleeve shirt. She gulping and really can't lie to her unnies. They will immediately know. She bitting her lower lips and look down in guilty.

"You owe us an explaination chou tzuyu. Get to your room and take a shower then come to us again!" Nayeon said and stroking tzuyu's hair a little before tzuyu nodded and walk slowly to upstairs.

Nayeon sighing and she seem to know where she goes. The fresh hickeys still can see a little on tzuyu skin even though she already cover it. Nayeon take a sit on the couch again and slightly smiling.

"I think I know where she goes. After this, don't be too shocked and don't get too mad at her. Alright?" Nayeon said to the girls and glancing to jaehyun.

"You too! Don't get mad." nayeon said to jaehyun.

"What?! If I heard something freaking bad about tzuyu I obviously getting mad noona!" Jaehyun said to nayeon with his stern and mad face. Yes, he before this really playfull and like bullying tzuyu but.. he really want to take care of his sister and don't want something bad happened to her.

After for a while, Tzuyu finally done getting ready and walk slowly towards them at the living room. Jihyo grabbing her hand and make she sit between the girls. She look down in afraid as jaehyun keep glaring to her.

"So, where are you going last night?!" Jaehyun ask makes tzuyu bitting her lower lips.

"I-i'm sorry.." She mumbled and pouting her lips. The girls sighing.

"Sorry not sorry, WHERE.ARE.YOU.GOING?!" Jaehyun asking words by words.

"i-im... w-with j-jungkook." She look down to the floor. The girls raising their eyebrows in slightly shocked but nayeon just smiling as she already assumed this.

"WHAT?!" Jaehyun shout and glaring towards her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"O-oppa.. i'm sorry." Tzuyu pouting and look up to his face. Jaehyun sigh in disbelief and closing his eyes in slightly mad towards jungkook. He could see that tzuyu slowly to like jungkook and so do jungkook but... sleeping with him? Aish.

"Did he did something?!" Jaehyun ask again as tzuyu didn't answer. That's mean yes. He did something.

The girls also in really shocked this time. Jungkook and tzuyu......

"Ah that guy. I fucking kill him." Jaehyun mumbled and ruffled his hair in annoyed and mad. He started to become over protective to her own sister.

"I-it's not his fault though.." Tzuyu look up to jaehyun's face and also glancing to the girls. Jaehyun raising his eyebrows and look at her too. He didn't mean that he doesn't like jungkook. But.. he still in doubt if jungkook really love her sister or not! or.. he just playing with her!

"I-i like him." She said and bitting her lower lips makes the girls and also jaehyun raising their eyebrows hearing this. The girls hold their smile and jaehyun purposely glaring to her.

"I-i mean.. i love him. What should i do.." Tzuyu mumbled and pouting then look down again. Jaehyun sighing as he tried to accept this but... he need to comfirm this with jungkook first.