Chapter 46

Tzuyu then suddenly hugging him too and snuggling her face at the crook of his neck. He raise his eyebrows and eyes widened in shocked and can't help but smiling. He stroke her hair with the most genuine happy feelings!

"I love you tzuyu.. I'm sorry okay?" He said again and receiving a hummed from her. She hug him really tight and that makes he feel that he finally own her. She become his's now...

He broke the hug and bending his knee to make his height is the same as her.

"You believe me right? You love me right?" He ask and raising his eyebrows. She bitting her lower lips and nodding slowly. He smiling widely and patting her head before grabbing her hand and hugging her again. The door slowly open as Sana peaking her head.

"Opsss... did i bothered you guys?" Sana ask and grinning. Jungkook broke the hug.

"Ah no! we're already done. Let's go! Take our dinner!" He said and grabbing tzuyu's hand. Sana then open the door leaving, shouting to the other staffs that they will going to take a dinner at that restaurant! Jungkook and tzuyu could hear they were celebrating from the room.

He chuckled and look at tzuyu.

"Let's go." He want to walk but tzuyu stop him.

"What if the..."

"The reporters? Why? You don't want to reveal our relationship? You don't want your fans to know?" He ask and raising his eyebrows.

"No! I- i didn't mean that...... I just... is it okay for you?" She ask and look up to his face. He smiling and nodding aggresively.

"Of course! I have nothing to afraid of. So.. don't be afraid hm? They will understand and support us. Especially you." He pat her head again and receiving a smile from her.

"Let's go." He drag her and walk to the outside with their hand intertwined and they get inside his car. She know that she will be the headline of the magazine, news or articles soon about this but, she don't care. Because she have him! It's already make her feel calm when he is by her side.

When they arrived at the restaurant, all of the staffs get inside excitedly as Jungkook just smiling and look at tzuyu. She stick out her tongue and then rush to Sana, holding sana's hand to get inside the restaurant too. He pouting and make a sulking face before following them inside.

All the staffs take a seat as Jungkook, Sana and tzuyu take at the other table. She take a sit beside Sana and not him makes Jungkook tched in annoyed.

"Noona! Ahh... Chou tzuyu! You need to sit beside me!" He said and look at the two of them in unsatisfied. Sana chuckled as tzuyu make her playfully face.

"Ah... I'm getting mad..." He mumbled and look away from them, act like he really mad and sulking. Tzuyu smiling and shooking her head towards Sana who chuckled seeing the two of them like this. He started to get really clingy towards her!