Chapter 50

It's already 11 AM as Jungkook just arrived at his office. Yeah, it's getting more late since he need to going back to his house, taking a shower and also changing his suit!  He ran into his office room and froze when seeing his Hyungs was gathered, waiting for him.

"Oh Jeon jungkook~ this is your first time huh coming late?" Jhope said and grinning to tease him. Jungkook sighing and rolled his eyes before walk towards them and sit on the other couch.

"I have a problems." He lied without knowing that the others already knew where he goes.

"Problems? I didn't know that sleeping at tzuyu's house becoming your problems." Jin said and the others chuckled while Jungkook gulping and look at their faces.

"W-where did you know?!"

"Right! You think you can lied to us?!" Jimin said as the others nodding their head.

"Our girlfri--- ops I mean tzuyu's friends is our friends too!" Taehyung said makes Jungkook squinting his eyes.

"You guys courting tzuyu's friends right??!!! They already become your girlfriend huh?!" Jungkook said, giving a prankster smile and pointing his index fingers to all of them.

"I-im not!" Jin lift her hands up.

"Liar !!! You're the one that courting nayeon right now!" Namjoon shout makes Jin tched and the others chuckled including Jungkook. The boys can't help but look at how Jungkook laughing really hard. He never being like this.

"Seem like you're in a good mood hm?" Jin asking with a tint smile. Jungkook stop from laughing and rubbing his nape in awkward. Yes, he really in a good mood and really like this situation of him. He have his Hyungs, he have tzuyu and of course he have everything. That's what make he feel complete.

-

Tzuyu who was dressing up, wanting to going out alone. She keep wearing her sulking face and even didn't reply his text at all.

'Ting'
A messages get in again.

She fix her hair for the last touch up before grab her phone and walk to the outside, she closed the door while checking onto the message.

Are you mad at me baby?

Why you didn't reply my text :'(

She turn of her phone again, ignoring his messages before a sport car arrived in front of her house. It's Jaehyun. She furrowed her eyebrows and walk closer to the car.

"Where did you take so much money to buy this car?!" She ask in weird. Jaehyun grinning and push the door for her from inside. She groaning before get inside the car and Jaehyun immediately drive away.

"Jungkook gave me." He said makes her eyes widened.

"Yah! Oppa! What the hell?! You're taking advantages on him?" She ask and hitting his arm.

"Argh! I'm not! He was the one that give it. I just accept it." He said and grinning again makes tzuyu sigh and shooking her head.

'Jungkook wasting his money to this jerk!' She thought and look away in annoyed of her own brother.