Chapter 32 🔞

‼️‼️⚠️⚠️MILLIONS WARNING ‼️‼️⚠️⚠️

Jungkook smirking and walk to the changing room, knocking the door act like he was sana. Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and open the door, peaking her head but he immediately pushing the door and get inside the changing room before close and locking the door. Her eyes widened and quickly closing her body with her hand.

"Yah! what the hell did you do here?!" She ask in slightly shout. He put his finger on her lips and lean closer to her ear.

"I miss you. Freaking miss you baby." He whispered and place a gentle peck on her cheek and down to her neck. He pull her closer to him, while she was kissing his neck and bitting onto it. She can't help but accept this and getting pleased by his actions.

He broke the kiss on her skin and then cupped her cheeks, planting a kiss on her lips. He biting, sucking and tasting all corner of her lips makes he getting more needy.

"Fuck tzuyu." He mumbled between the kiss and his hand was working to unbuckle his belt in a rush. He getting hard again. He want her AGAIN. She groaned a little because of his rough kiss as he lift down all of his pants, before lifting up her and wrapped her legs at his waist. She could feel his member was poking her as she arched her back on the wall.

"You like it huh." He mumbled with a smirk and kissing her collarbone, making his another masterpieces.

She groaned and moaned a little as he then lean onto her ears and whispered.

"Don't be too loud baby girl. There is many people here." He whispered and positioning his member in front of her. He hug her and snuggling his face on her neck while he was pushing his length inside her slowly.

"K-kook!" She moaned with her eyes closed and her lips parted. He started to thrusting into her while kissing her neck as she really hold her moaned as much as she can.

"tell me how do you feel baby girl." He whispered and bitting her neck while keep thrusting into her. The door suddenly knocked by someone as tzuyu gulping and hold her moaned.

"Tzuyu?Are you not done yet? Sana unnie was waiting for you." Someone ask from outside and she assumed that must be another staffs from this place. Jungkook look at tzuyu's face and wearing his tint smirk seeing she can't even talking or answering the staff.

"Tzuyu?" The staffs ask again in weird. Jungkook leaning onto her ears while keep fucking her.

"Answer her baby." He whispered really slow as tzuyu gulping and tried her best to answer the staff.

"I-i'm O-okay! I - w-will go there s-soon!" She stuttering and hugging jungkook as the staff sigh and hummed to her answer.

"Alright! come to the room as soon as possible!" The staff said before leaving the waiting room again. Tzuyu sighing and hissing as she need to endure her moan. He keep thrusting and groaning at her ears as they were in their own world. He can't help but feeling this and wanting to do this again again and again.