Chapter 51

Tzuyu walk alone inside the mall after Jaehyun dropping her off. And of course, many peoples gathering around her, asking for her autograph.

"Tzuyu! Is it true your relationship with Mr. Jeon?" One of the girl ask as tzuyu nodding slowly.

"Ohhh how lucky you are!" The girls shout and frowning in disappointed since they all wanted to have a chance with Jungkook!

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu! Can I have your autograph!?"

"Tzuyu!"

"Tzuyu!"

The boys and some of the girls keep shouting around her and pushing each other.

"Go away!" Someone suddenly shout and come closer to her, grabbing her shoulder. She raise his eyebrows when seeing it was sehun!

"Go away or I will call a police." He said makes they all frown.

"You're not her boyfriend!"

"Right!"

"So what?! Go away!" Sehun shout and grabbing her hand, walk away from all of them. They all in frowning in annoyed before scattered around again. Tzuyu look at sehun and give him a tint smile.

"Thankyou, sehun-ah." She said as sehun nodding to her. She slowly wriggled her hand in uncomfortable.

"Oh sorry." He said and let go of her hand.

"Let's go? Eating together?" He ask and tzuyu immediately nodding to him, just agree since she also coming here alone!

-

It's already getting late as Jungkook in the other side keep calling and texting her but there is no respond! He sigh and ruffling his hair in frustrated.

"Does she really getting mad?" He mumbled and keep looking at his phone. The clock showing 7:00 PM and he still didn't going back to his house. He was thinking to working late at night but... He keep worrying about her and it seem like his plan to stay late at office will burn. He grabbing his blazer and car's key before walk away to exit the office. He need to meet her. He need to confirm that she was okay.

He drive to her house and knocking her house door but there is nothing! The door is locked too.

"Where the fuck did you go?!" He mumbled and already getting mad. He grabbing his phone again and still, there is no notification from her. He started to feeling really mad right now. He make a decision to call for his Hyungs and ask for help since they have tzuyu's friends number! He's didn't have even one of them!

"Yes Jungkook, why?" Jin ask in the call.

"Hyung, please help me ask nayeon Noona, if she know where is tzuyu? Call me again after that!" He said with his cold tone makes Jin knew there is something wrong.

"Alright! I will call you again." Jin said as he immediately hang up the call. He clenching his jaw and walk, get inside his car again and droving away while waiting for Jin to call him back.

While droving, his phone ringing again as he immediately accept the call.

"Yes hyung!"

"Nayeon said she was at the mall? I don't know with who but yeah she at the mall."

"I see! Alright!" He hang up the call and quickly make a U-turn of his car and speed up to the mall with his cold, mad face.