Chapter 19

Jungkook was doing his works inside his office, checking some files and also checking the special magazines that will be launch. Of course tzuyu as the model inside the magazines!

He flipping each page and staring deeply every inch of her photo. He take a look from her hair and down to her legs!

"You're obviously created for me." He mumbled with a tint smile. Suddenly the door swung open revealing one of his staff as he immediately wearing his cold face. He raise his eyebrows and slightly glaring to the staff. The staff bowed to him and put another file on his table.

"This is another file that you need to check, Sir." He said as Jungkook was about to talk but his phone suddenly ringing. It was taehyung! He accept the call and ask coldly.

"Why hyung?!"

"Where I am? Place your bet."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and frowning. Taehyung want to have a bet when he was in this busy?!

"Hyung! I have works to do!" He slightly shout in annoyed makes the staff in front of him flinched a little and gulping.

"Works? Okay. I think you don't care right if I was at tzuyu's house or not. Okay! Bye!" Taehyung said makes his eyes widened.

"Hyung hyung!!!" He shout in a rush as he don't want taehyung to end the call. Taehyung chuckled and talk again.

"Why?"

"You're seriously at her house??!! what the fuck hyung. Wait for me I will go there now!!" He said and end the call before stood up from his swivel chair in a rush. He will do anything if it's about her even he need to postpone his works!

He want to walk away but the staff block him.

"S-sir.. and this file?"

He glare and taking the file from his table again. He throw it to him and giving a wink.

"Check it for me carefully and I will double your salary for this month! But if there is an error. Say goodbye to your salary." He shrugged his shoulder and walk away leaving the staff alone.

When he walking to his car, Jin and Jimin rush to him, blocking his way makes Jungkook sigh in annoyed.

"Hyung. I need to go. Please don't bother me only for today?" He said and make a desperate face for them. Jin and Jimin raising his eyebrows , look at each other in weird when seeing Jungkook act like this.

"Where?!"

"I want to meet tzuyu. At her house. Taehyung was there too! So shuhhhh go away!" He said and wanted to get inside his car but being block by the two of them again.

"We want to go too!" Jimin said makes he groaned in frustrated.

"Whatever and go with your own car. Go away!!!" He slightly push Jimin and get inside his car, droving away to her house with a tint smirk. He will meet her again today! His heart already dancing when knowing he will meet her!