Chapter 44

The next day, Jungkook receiving a message from jaehyun that tzuyu will having a performance at the music award tonight! He smiling alone thinking that he want to meet her. He put on his white shirt with a leather jacket on before fixing his hair. Then he immediately grab his car key and from his house. He get inside his car, droving away with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"We will see, Chou tzuyu." He mumbled as his mind thinking of something. Something that he planned before. After for a while, he finally arrived as he walk to the audience seats, standing at the back and waiting for the show to start. She didn't know this. She didn't know that he will coming here tonight.

"WE WILL START THE EVENT TONIGHT WITH CHOU TZUYU, THE POPULAR SINGER TO PERFORM HER SONGS!" The emcee announces as he immediately fix his posture.

He look around and searching for a girl. A girl that will help him to make tzuyu in jealous. That's what he planned. He want to look at tzuyu, if she have a feelings for him or not.

"H-hi!" A girl suddenly approached him, earning a smile from him.

"Can I just standing beside you?"

"Yes of course!" He said and giving her a way. The light suddenly turn off as tzuyu's performance was about to begin. She get on the stage and start singing her ballad song before the light slowly turn on again.

Jungkook raising his eyebrows when seeing she really gorgeous tonight. She was wearing a simple dress but... it's looks really elegant on her. He purposely come closer to the girl and of course that girl didn't mind at all!

She singing as making eye contact with each of the audiences and suddenly caught his figure that standing at the back with a girl. She can't help staring towards him. yeah, she still singing but... the way she express her song is not like usual. This time it's somehow in mad as her eyes and her face's expression didn't match the song at all! He smirking and purposely talking with the girl.

"You're her fangirl huh?" He ask the girl but keep glancing to tzuyu.

"Yes! For a longgggg time! She's reall pretty! and... sexy." The girl said and look at him with a chuckled.

"I know right." He said and laughing too before look at on the stage again. Tzuyu rolling her eyes and still singing but didn't look at him at all. She tried to ignore this. But in her heart, she already want to curse, slap or kill him.

'He really a playboy or should we say a womanizer.' She thought in her mind.