Chapter 45

After that ballad song, It's time for tzuyu to perform her sexy song. She change her outfit to a really really sexy one as she was wearing a sleeveless crop top and also a short pants! She really showing this side of her on the stage and keep giving a seduced stare to jungkook who already eyes widened.

He gulping and clenching his jaw, can't take his eyes even a second from her. He even can't blink! He then look around and seeing all of the fan boys wearing their heart eyes and whispering to each other. He sigh and deeply and can't help but to feel jealous! He was the only one that can see this. No one can see this side of her! He's getting annoyed and mad. It's looks like his planned fail and he was the one that getting prank. Not her.

She smirking a little on the stage while dancing and singing when knowing jungkook was glaring, staring deeply onto her. He also didn't care about the girl beside him anymore. His focus full on her.

After for a while, her performance finally come into the end as she give a tint smirk before walk to the backstages. Jungkook gulping and breathing heavily, controling his own hormones. He should not be like this. He was the one that should make her getting jealous but now... it's opposite of what he planned.

"What i said is true right?! She's freaking looking sexy! such a girl crush." The girl beside him said as he gulping again.

"i-i need to go!" He said in a rush and run away, wanted to go to the backstages too. He can't help! He lose again in his own game.

He barged into a waiting room makes everyone flinched and look at him with their eyes widened. Tzuyu raising her eyebrows and look away, didn't want to care about him.

"C-can i meet tzuyu?" He said and rubbing his nape in awkward and slightly feel embarrassed because there is too many of staffs inside there!

Sana smirking to tzuyu but she just rolling her eyes.

"We will go to the next room!" One of the staff said and they was about to walk away but tzuyu immediately cutting her.

"No need. I don't want to meet him." She said but didn't look at him at all!

Jungkook raising his eyebrows and look at all of the staffs including Sana.

"i-i will treat you guys dinner tonight. At the Sunshine's restaurant." He said and hoping that they will accept.

They all eyes widened and immediately nodding.

"Cool! We will go~" One of them said again and walk away including Sana leaving tzuyu sighing in disbelief. ofcourse right! Who don't want to eat for FREE at the most luxury and expensive restaurant right!? Of course they want and will accept this. Jungkook smiling and giving a way for all them before he get inside the room and closing the door.

Tzuyu stood up from the couch and look at him in her cold face.

"What do you want?!" She ask and look at him with her cold and blank face. He walk closer to her, cupped her cheeks and planting a long one breath kiss before broke it and staring onto her face.

"You're being naughty huh on the stage?" He raising his eyebrows and tracing his thumbs around her lips. She gulping in nervous. She always being this weak around him!

"I'm not! You're the one that playing around with other girl! You think I will get jealous?!" She ask and glaring deeply. She didn't realize that she already showing her JEALOUSY right now!

"Yes. and I think you're getting jealous right now huh?" He said and tapping her cheeks. She rolled her eyes and look away, act like she was sulking.

He can't help but to smiling widely!

"I don't like what you did on the stage today..." He suddenly said and furrowing his eyebrows, showing his playfull mad face.

She look at him again and raising her eyebrows.

"Why?! It's not your bussiness!" She rolled her eyes again and want to walk pass him but he grab her hand, pulling her closer to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and staring onto her face.

"It's my bussiness baby. I know what men will feel when looking at that side of you. I feel the same thing too." He whispered and raising his eyebrows to convince her. She sigh deeply and stay looking up to his face. He give a quick peck on her lips and then smiling.

"I love you tzuyu. I love you. About what happened... Can I explain everything after this? You can ask me everything, I will show you the cctv copies, and i will do anything to convince you that i didn't do that. I even didn't touch, kiss nor fucking her." He said with his eyes full with hope. She can see that his eyes really wanted to convince her to believe him.

Should she just trust him? and getting back as a couple?