Chapter 22

Jungkook walk to the downstairs again with a tint smile plastered on his lips as his Hyungs furrowed their eyebrows seeing this. He really rarely smile and then today....

"Wah jeon Jungkook. You're smiling?!!" Taehyung shout and pointing his index finger to him but Jungkook quickly wearing his cold face and look up to them. His eyes caught a guy. A guy that he thought as his enemy in getting tzuyu too. Jaehyun.

He grinding his teeth and furrowed his eyebrows in mad.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He shout makes the girls and also his Hyungs in weird. The others already know that jaehyun was tzuyu's brother that's why they getting weird.

"Why?! This is my girlfriend's house so what?!" Jaehyun said and giving a signal with his eyes to the others as they all holding their laugh. Jaehyun want to make Jungkook jealous and want to look at how much he loves her sister. Jungkook clenching his fist and grabbing jaehyun's collar make Jaehyun stood up and glaring into him too.

Tzuyu who slowly to the downstairs was eyes widened and shocked of what happened.

'JUNGKOOK AND HER BROTHER? WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?'

"You want to punch me? Punch then. She was there." Jaehyun said and pointing his lips towards tzuyu. Jungkook look behind and seeing her stand still froze as he immediately let go of jaehyun's collar roughly.

Jungkook tilt his head in annoyed and mad as he still clenching his jaw. Jaehyun already smirking and glancing to the others who holding their laugh. His Hyungs always see this side of Jungkook but.. never see this side happened because of a girl. Usually he will getting this mad about company or about his staffs. But now.. A girl. Unbelievable!

Jungkook in the other side know that he should not acting like this as he was no one in her life. He's not her boyfriend either. Jaehyun was the one that being her boyfriend but .... What should he do, he want her l no matter what.

"Ah I'm pissed off." He mumbled slowly and grabbing his hair then ruffled it roughly in mad.

Jin immediately grabbing jungkook's hand and dragging him to make he sit on the couch beside him. Tzuyu walk slowly while furrowing her eyebrows as Jaehyun rush to her and hugging her.

"Oh I miss you!" He purposely saying this loudly as tzuyu hitting his arm and still in weird.

"What the hell huh?! I'm disgusted!" She whispered and pushing him at his stomach while Jungkook really in anger. Too much anger to hold makes his eyes and his ears reddened!

He clenching his jaw and his fist too when seeing this.

"Just shut up and be a good sister huh." Jaehyun whispered and dragging tzuyu to sit with him on the couch. Tzuyu look at the others in weird and she could feel Jungkook was glaring deeply towards her.

Jaehyun glancing to him and grabbing tzuyu's hand, holding it and put her hand on his cheek. This action of jaehyun really really really make her in weird.

"What wrong with you?!" She whispered to jaehyun again and make a mad face.

Jungkook's breath getting quicker and he trembling in mad. The anger tears already welled up in his eyes as he suddenly stood up and want to rush to jaehyun but Jin and Jimin was fast enough to hold him.

"Fuck! Let me go hyung!!!" He shout and yank their hand away as taehyung quickly block him by hugging him. He hissed in annoyed and keep glaring onto them as tzuyu also gulping seeing how he mad. But... For what?

"Let's going back huh. Let's go." Jin said and they all pushing and dragging Jungkook to walk away even though Jungkook was in resist and still want to rush to jaehyun. But somehow they success in getting Jungkook out from the house and push him inside his car.

"going back. You can talk to her next time." Jin said but Jungkook still in unsatisfied and hitting his car steering.

"Fuck asshole!" He closed the car's door with a loud slammed and droving away, followed by his hyung's car.