Chapter 41

Jungkook grabbing her hand, pulling her closer and immediately hugging her. She push his chest but nope, he wont let her go. He tighten the hug more, snuggling his face at her neck.

"I miss you.... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I love you tzuyu. Believe me." He mumbled and sniffing onto her skin, smelling her scent. She gulping , feeling really calm and soft when he did this but... she somehow choose to push him and already hard in believing him again.

She push his chest but jungkook still didn't want to let her go. She tried again again and again pushing him until jungkook being pushed and stepping backwards.

He look at her face with his puppy, big eyes and slightly pouting while tzuyu rolling her eyes then look at him in her disgusted face.

"Go away. I don't need you." She said in her flat voices as if she want to say that she doesn't care and doesn't have any feelings towards him.

"But i need you." He said and steeping closer to her again. He staring onto her face and so do her before he slowly lift his hand, placing it on her cheek. He caressed her cheek with the most upset eyes.

"I'm sorry.. you must be waiting for me that night right?! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I love you tzuyu... I didn't sleep with her. She was the one—-"

"I didn't want to hear and i didn't fucking care Mr. Jeon Jungkook." She cut his words and yank his hand away. He sigh deeply and look at the floor in disappointed. He don't know how to prove it anymore. Should he make a deal and search for that jerk girl?

She feels guilty too actually when seeing him like this. But she can't help but being doubt and can't easily trust him.

"I freaking love you...." He mumbled with his slow voices while his eyes still looking down on the floor. His voices really slow but.. she heard it. She heard as she can feel her heart dancing hearing this. But she can't....!

"Go away Mr.Jeon. You're nothing to me. I will tell Sehun that I like him. So yeah, Ermmm Maybe i can forgive you? because this things is nothing to me. Why should I being mad right? You're nothing to me.  Your life is your decision." She said and shrugged her shoulder. She purposely saying this to make he hates her and go away from here. Jungkook immediately look up to her face. He furrowed his eyebrows in mad and in disbelief.

"What?! You can't! You're lying!! You don't like him didn't you??!!" He said and grabbing her shoulder, glaring deeply into her eyes. She make a 'don't care' face and raising her eyebrows.

"Yes. I like Sehun for a longgggg time. and i think this is a perfect time to confess to him?!" She said mockingly and smirking a little. Jungkook gulping and he can't accept this. His eyes burning and he clenching his jaw in mad.

He grabbing her hand and pull her closer to him, before immediately landing his lips on her roughly. Tzuyu push him but he cupped both of her cheeks and keep kissing her really rough.

"You can't. You're mine!" He mumbled between the kiss and bitting her lips roughly. She hitting his arms, his shoulder but no... he didn't stop it. He kissing her roughly until tzuyu feel give up. It's useless because she know he will keep never stop doing this. She just let him but she didn't kiss him back. His kiss suddenly started turn into a slow, passionate kiss. This kind of kiss really make she lose. She tried really hard to didn't respond to his kiss but she fails. She slowly respond to it makes he smiling between the kiss. They kissing and releasing their own feelings towards each other. They miss this... After one minute, jungkook slowly broke the kiss.

He staring onto her lips and so do her. Their nose still brushing each other, their breath become one, and tzuyu can't help but gulping and froze on her spot.

Jungkook smirking a little and lift up her chin with his finger to make she look up onto his eyes.

"It's looks like you didn't love him huh?" He smirking a little and tapping her nose before stroking her hair away from her face.

"Okay, I will go. I will go just like what you ask before. I will handle everything about this." He give a tint smile with his sincere upset eyes before walk away from her and exit the room.