Chapter 17

Jungkook driving to unknown road makes tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and look at him in embarrassed because of what happened.

"Where are we going?!" She ask makes he glancing to her but didn't answer her question. She grinding her teeth and hitting his arm.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING???!!! SEND ME HOME!!" She slightly shout as jungkook clenching his jaw and park his car at the side of the empty road. He glaring to her and grabbing her hand, pulling her closer to him makes she gulping in nervous. He staring onto her face and so do her.

"W-what—"

He move his face closer and immediately planting a kiss on her lips. She stunned and froze while jungkook was moving his lips, kissing her, sucking and biting her lips as if there is no tomorrow. He lost... even she still didn't kiss him back. He grab her nape and pulling her more closer to deepened the kiss makes she slowly started to hypnotized and lost too in his kiss. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and respond to his kiss makes he smiling a little between the kiss. A groan escaped from his mouth as he really in needy feelings. He pull her closer and lift her up onto his lap without broking the kiss. His hand started to fix the seat to make a more space for them before he hugging and kissing her hungrily.

He could feel he was getting hard again and started to sneaking his hand inside her shirt. She feels like an electric shocked when his hand wrapping nicely on her bare skin at her waist. He suddenly broke the kiss and staring deeply just like a tiger glaring onto it's victims.

He want to unbuckled his belt but tzuyu gulping and stopping his hand.

"S-send me home!" She stuttering and bitting her lower lips. Her cheeks reddened and sweating in nervous plus a little bit afraid? He sigh and cursing a little in disappointed.

"Fuck..."

She could hear this but she just ignore and move from his lap to sit on the her seat again. He grinding his teeth and closing his private part with his hand to hold this. He bending his back with a hissed, wanted to hold his own needing feelings and also want to make his member getting to normal again!

Tzuyu gulping and look at to the other side, really in embarrassed. She feel like she was in danger with him but somehow.... she also feel the same. After for a while, finally he come to usual and immediately droving away with his eyes keep glancing to her and his lips can't stop smirking. He kiss her. He finally taste how sweet and good her lips is.

Really good for him. and only him. No one can taste this other than him.

NO ONE.