Chapter 15

Jungkook who just came out from the meeting, walk to the couch and laying down onto it in tired.

"Today is your last photoshoot day for my brand but I can't see you." He mumbled and sighing but he didn't care about it. She still being his brand ambassador and of course he still can meet her anytime!

Suddenly Jimin barged the door and run towards Jungkook with his phone in his hand. Jungkook sit up on the couch and look at him in weird.

"Jungkook... Kook.." Jimin panting and gulping because he run from outside of the building until into his office room. He tapping jungkook's shoulder in tired makes Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"What." Jungkook ask coldly.

"L-look. Look at this." Jimin still panting and handing him his phone. He furrowed his eyebrows and squinting his eyes to Jimin before slowly grabbing the phone. He look at the screen as his eyes widened and immediately feelings his blood was boiling inside his head.

IT WAS A NEWS AND ARTICLE ABOUT TZUYU AND SEHUN HANGING UP AND HOLDING HANDS TOGETHER.

He grinding his teeth and clenching his hand that holding the phone before stood up and throw the phone roughly to the wall. Jimin eyes widened because it was his phone! Jimin just sigh in disbelief and look at Jungkook that really in mad.

"Jungkook--"

Jungkook walk away from his office without allowing Jimin to finish his words. He leave Jimin alone and walking to his car. He can't hold his anger as he just speed up the car to the photoshoot set. After for a while, he arrived in front of the building and seeing she was walking alone along the road while scrolling her phone. He stop his car beside her and immediately get out from the car, walking towards her makes her eyes widened seeing it was him! She want to run away but He grab her hand and dragging her to make her get inside his car. He push her inside the car and glaring deeply into her.

"FUCKING STAY INSIDE OR I WILL FREAKING DO SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL NEVER IMAGINE." He said with his red eyes that really glaring deeply into her soul. She could see he was not in his mood as he looks really scarier than before! She make a decision to stay still and gulping when he closed the door. He run to the driver side and get inside the car too, then glaring to her again.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THAT FUCKING GUY?!" He ask while clenching his jaw. She rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulder which this action of her makes he more in annoyed and mad. He clenching his jaw and hitting the steering really hard as she flinched and gulping in afraid.

'W-what's wrong with him..' She thought.