7 Years (Lukas Graham)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln & Luna), Instruments (Luna, Sam, Ronnie, Jordan)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-U670 (Unknown Futuristic Loud World, Unknown Lincoln Ship)

Requested by: Jim McCawley Darney

AN: There are some things I want to clarify. Please read my own reviews that I write in the review section. That way, you'll be notified of my rants and the things that I express from my chest. And you'll sometimes see that I note things if I'm going for a break or not. Another thing I have to say is that I've been reading a story called "QT Quarrel" which is funny and amazing in story. Shout out to MKM2K for writing something like that, whether it'll be rated T or M. At least this isn't something mediocre (or at least that's my opinion), but this story is quite amazing, extravagant and yet, not boring. Notice that instead of Clyde, Ronnie and Jordan replaced him in this song. Well, this world is something else. An unknown possibility (What If...?) of a future but Clyde got into an accident from what is alleged "Racism and Police Brutality" which left him in coma but still alive as his lover, Chloe kept in touch. It'll be explained below. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Read AN below

This world is a "What If?" world where Clyde and Lincoln still remained best friends, Clyde is with Chloe and Lincoln is free to do whatever. It was after graduating high school that things went chaotic and unprecedented for their friendship. Both best friends have a group of friends that continued to expand but like all groups, there was a so-called "black sheep". Someone in the group caused Clyde to experience harrowing due to a misunderstanding. A man that had been a thief and philander had been caught red-handed from a daughter of a mob. It caused him to hide to Clyde, being the nicest among the group but was mistaken by both police and the mobsters, leading to an incident that severely injured the good Samaritan and placed in coma for several months. Well the guy was cutoff from the group and when his time came, nobody was there to mourn for him. The death did not affect the group seeing that he started the mess. But they do pity him for not having a chance to redeem, he had what's coming for his misdeeds that led Clyde to his state.

Things went on normally and the circle of friends from Lincoln, Liam, Zach, Rusty, Stella and Jordan went on. Some went to college while others took a job or inherited their family's occupation like a barn or a shop. Stella had nothing to return in her home country so she stayed in Michigan.

As for Lincoln, he's taking a course for arts and media technology to be a comic/manga artist and was admired for his animation skills, even by Japan... to a point that he was given his own project an anime, provided he have a Kickstarter budget. He did have enough funds and capital for a 12 episode season and delayed the second season for a reason. He was writing a song for his sister Luna and her lover/wife, Samantha. Lincoln thought of a perfect one, something to represent their lives that went on... and soon will keep on going. Something to remember the past and to be hopeful of the future. Afterall, he's planning to have his wedding anniversary soon.

-Music Start-

[Piano Intro]

[Chorus: Lincoln]

Once, I was seven years old, my mama told me

"Go make yourself some friends, or you'll be lonely"

Once, I was seven years old

[Verse 1: Luna]

It was a big, big world, but we thought we were bigger

Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker