Lucid Dreams (Juicy WRLD)

Featuring: Vocals (Clyde), Instruments (Stella, Lincoln, Liam, Zach, Rusty)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-CH03 (Clyde x Chloe "Chlode" World, Clyde Rapper with Ex)

Requested by: Jim McCawley Darney

AN: Someone suggested "Bring me to Life" by Evanescence. And I was like, wow! I accept this. And to put another song of Evanescence, "My Immortal" too. I forgot how awesome those two songs are. "Bring me to Life" is a banger while "My Immortal" is usually for funerals. To give a shout out on the person who requested this, please give it to "LuigiYoushi3000" for the request. Anyways, this is another request from Jim. I made a two day break because I wasn't feeling on writing during those previous days. But now I'm back to writing. There will be some descriptions in the story itself. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Read AN below

Okay as you can see, this world is where Clyde and Chloe are together. But in this world, Clyde had an ex-girlfriend before Chloe and it was during their middle school days. Eventually, halfway to high-school, his girlfriend broke up with him in a cruel way possible. Rather than being friend-zoned, she found someone else and showed him who it is. This broke Clyde's poor, fragile, loving heart. But thanks to his friends, he able to be back on track. He eventually found Chloe and he was reluctant to initiate so he asked his friends (mostly Lincoln) to do a background check on her. It was found out by the gang that she is okay for Clyde (though she had a bit of a scary obsession over him, all for the good things about Clyde. But not going to the Yandere Route as she still have a sense of right and wrong). Clyde willingly listened to his friends and allowed himself to be with Chloe as his lover.

As for the ex, she's now stuck in a rut. She was also used and the boyfriend broke up with her. Then she had this urge to come back to Clyde, only to find it too late as he already moved on.

And as for the song incoming, well, I was there for a talent show (specifically a singing contest) as a coach. Clyde accepted with a bit of persuasion and motivation in mind. And this is the song he presented (which would be the winning song).

-Music Start-

[Intro: Clyde, child's voice]

Enviyon on the mix

No, no, no, no

No-no, no, no, no

No, no, no, no, no

No, no, no, no

[Chorus: Clyde]

I still see your shadows in my room

Can't take back the love that I gave you

It's to the point where I love and I hate you

And I cannot change you, so I must replace you, oh

Easier said than done, I thought you were the one

Listening to my heart instead of my head

You found another one, but I am the better one

I won't let you forget me

I still see your shadows in my room

Can't take back the love that I gave you

It's to the point where I love and I hate you

And I cannot change you, so I must replace you, oh