Billionaire (Bruno Mars)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln & Clyde), Instruments/Backup (Luna, Sam, Mazzy, Sully)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-LMP1 (Prime Loud Music Parody World, my HC)

AN: Finally, we can begin another Song to cover after the Spook-Tober fest. Gotta say, this fanfic might be delayed more since I really have to give the others a fair chance to shine. I still haven't thought of the Rated-M version. It's my fault that I forgot but to be fair, I dunno how am I gonna do those Eminem song list. And since everything is slowly going back to normal, I want to gain the opportunity to earn once again (for basic needs, for supporting my family and having the capability to serve once more). So this song will be quite relatable to a lot of people.

2 more songs before the season finale songs (Casagrandes specials)

Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Read AN below

PiroBal: Hey you two! Do you believe that "Money can't buy happiness"?

Clyde: Yeah, sort off. We can buy leisurely things but happiness is up to us to feel. Sometimes, the richest people on Earth are the saddest.

Lincoln: And besides, love for money is the root of evil. I remember the time we had to fight for money in which we ended up agreeing to equally share.

PiroBal: Well both of you are equally correct. Money cannot buy a literal happiness, but we can buy leisurely things to trigger the happiness inside us. Sometimes those who are rich aren't really rich but just have plenty of money yet they couldn't spend it because of their worries of the future so they keep the money for emergency. So instead of enjoying their earn, they ended up storing them and just be depressed of the incapability to spend even a little without anxiety. But sometimes, spending money, whether it be in leisure or in charity, may bring us happiness.

Clyde: Yup, that sums it all.

PiroBal: Which is why sometimes, I wish I was rich.

Lincoln: Like Tetherby?

PiroBal: No! Not like that snob! He's only rich in money but never in love. I wish I am rich in money so I can buy thing I want, buy things for my family; for mom, my nieces and nephews and godchildren, for my uncles or aunts, for my estranged dad, my friends and possibly a lover (girlfriend/future wife if I ever had one, LMAO). And of course, I'll save room for charity such as donation for health organizations, orphan houses, charity/spiritual organizations, etc. So you see. I don't just simply want to be rich in money, but in love as well.

Lincoln: Kinda sounds like compensating for something.

PiroBal: Maybe. But better be good in both intentions and action than never at all. Which is why we're doing this song.

Eventually Luna and her band, the Moon Goats arrived and prepares the equipment to record this song.

-Music Start-

[Pre-Chorus: Clyde McBride]

I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad

Buy all of the things I never had

I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine

Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

[Chorus: Clyde McBride]

Oh, every time I close my eyes

I see my name in shiny lights, yeah

A different city every night, oh, I, I swear