Break My Mind (DAGames)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln & Adelaide), Instruments/Backup (Luna, Luan, Leni, Lori)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-5N4L (Five Night at Linky's Loud-Verse)

Guests: Lucy, Adelaide & Lily

AN: This is the 8th chapter of Spook-tober fest 2021, where the themes will be involving the thrilling, spooky, horror music. This is the first of the final 2 FNAF song playlist which are both from DAGames. This is a continuation from the event and this marathon will be rushed until the end to finally conclude this marathon since November is fast approaching. Oh, gosh... it's gonna be NNN (No Nut November)! It's going to be difficult especially since the pandemic took a lot of things that could distract us from lewds and from our right hand (or left) to our nethers. People will have to maintain celibacy on this month.

Please support DAGame's YouTube channel! Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Read AN below

Eventually the horror attraction was demolished, burned to the ground despite its success. It is due to health protocols from the rotting smell of the flesh and the fact that the malfunctioned suit is considered as a hazard. Even with extreme wealth to bribe, it's no use as lives are at stake from the horror attraction. Tetherby didn't lose much amount but it still annoyed him that he had to shut down the place. As for the missing bunny trap suit... it was found with the corpse at Detroit. It seemed that whatever battery or will it has had ceased completely as it was pointing in a very old and impoverished apartment building. The place is cheap since it lacks proper safety measure, faulty building designs, hygiene and sanitary issues, and flawed utilities (electricity & waters).

It is unknown why the animatronic is pointing at that direction but as soon as it was found, the authorities tried to retrieve the corpse and send it to the morgue while the parts are scrapped and burnt until molten metal for reuse.

Meanwhile, back at Royal Woods. Linky and the Loud Pizzeria continued its success and Lisa upgraded the animatronics to ensure better security and entertainment. This time, she made sure that the mistakes that occurred from the sister locations will not happen at the main branch. But at the back of her mind, she is quite distressed and disturbed from the recent events. While the perpetrator of the arson was caught, he died from the prototype suit that was stolen and she wasn't able to retrieve it. The chain of events made her feel like her fallen siblings are extracting justice for their deaths. Lisa may be skeptical on the views of the arcane, spiritual or metaphysical, it cannot be denied that she's afraid. As if the universe itself had done the justice and lead to the series of events. Not only that but Lucy, Lily and Adelaide Chang (Sid's younger sister) have been reported to have nightmares... as if this time, the spirits are trying to reach them.

Lucy had a nightmare of the siblings that died in the fire... except their looks are more burnt and frightening as their looks are appearing like a vengeful demon. The parents tried to contact a priest or exorcist to bless the house but the next day, Lily experienced the nightmare... then next is Adelaide. The dreams are all similar, seeing visions of how they die, begging for help and if they are denied, they attack without control. And if they attack and hurt them, the dreamers go back to reality and wake up sweating, afraid and exhausted.

This time, the parents called for Rosa Casagrande, Albert Willard (Pop-Pop), a spirit medium and another priest/exorcist... all so to interpret their recent attacks and learn from them of what they want to put them to rest.