Taste The Blood (Devil May Cry)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln), Instruments/Backup (Luna, Clyde, Sam, Ronnie/Dressed as Shantae)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-LMP1 (Prime Loud Music Parody World, my HC)

AN: This is chapter 137 and the starting chapter of Spook-tober fest 2021, where the themes will be involving the thrilling, spooky, horror music. And what better way to start than with a song from Capcom's famous video game series/franchise, Devil May Cry! We all know and love Dante the son of the legendary dark demon knight, Sparda! The badass SMOKING SEXY STYLISH demon hunter and his signature two pistols and a sword. Along with his twin brother, Vergil... the Nelo Angelo/Dark Angel aka. The Dark Slayer. When I did a DMC marathon before, I only used four of the songs (Devils Never Cry, Shall Never Surrender, Devil Trigger, Bury the Light). I missed these songs from the DMC3 so I had to implicate this Spook-Tober fest with these two songs along with the incoming FNAF (Five Nights at Freddy's) song (Scott Cawthon memorial for his retirement from the series after being doxxed by toxic Twitter people). So after this song, next will be Divine Hate!

I will be using LittleVMills version of the song. Please support the YouTube channel! Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Read AN below

It was the beginning of October for the Loud Family! Meaning, Allhallows Eve is fast approaching, the day dedicated for the depart and trick-or-treating. It's almost Lincoln's Birthday too! So he got an early birthday bash by taking his old Dante costume out and wearing it. Coincidentally, Ronnie didn't used her candy machine costume, but rather took a different route and used a Shantae costume while Sid took a Bayonetta one! It was unexpected for both of them to take a new approach but they explained that they've grown out of the awkward costume.

Ronnie had hers readily prepared while Sid had her costume still a WIP due to the delicate level of weaving the suit to fit her size. Carlota and Leni are contributing for this costume. Benny and Luan are not available to help since they are in a Rosh Hashanah date plan (Because Benny is Yiddish/German-Jew).

Eventually, Ronnie came to stay at Lincoln for another day of a musical number for this year's event, Spook-tober fest 2021. Pizza arrived with a couple of strawberry sundaes as Luna and Sam are preparing the tunes for the song to be presented. Oddly, Clyde arrived but not using his One-Eyed Jack costume. Rather, he took a different approach as either Eddie (Tekken) or Morrison (DMC). Or if he wished to shave his curly hair into a bald one, he'd fit as a Nick Fury (Marvel). As of now, he's still undecided but will have an order for Leni to sew a new costume for the young best friend.

Now... THIS PARTY'S GOING CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!

-Music Start-

[Instrumental Intro]

[Verse 1: Lincoln]

The flinch in your eye calls your bluff

Feel free to die when you've had enough

Useless cause is breaking your back

Your life will end when you attack

[Bridge 1: Lincoln]

Make your move

Make your stand

Make the win

(Ha...) Like you can

[Chorus 1: Lincoln]

See the war

See me rule