Weak (SWV)

Weak (SWV)

Featuring: Vocals and Backups (Stella, Ronnie, Jordan, Sid), Instruments (Luna, Sam, Mazzy, Sully)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-LMP1 (Prime Loud Music Parody World, my HC)

Special Guests/Listeners: Lincoln Loud

AN: This song is the respond from the girls (at least, Lincoln's Harem) from "Girls Like You" chapter. This time it's the girls turn to respond on Lincoln's affection for the girls. And I'm using the original version which is long and consists of girls but only a few twist near the end. Also, I noticed NakaR's "His CD's" fanfic and had me in it. Believe me when I say, I'm so happy. NakaR's a good friend and deserves a big "SHOUT OUT" once more for his fanfic. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Read AN below

Ronnie: You girls ready?

Jordan: I'm so ready.

Sid: Paige couldn't make it? Again?!

Stella: She's busy again. BTW, is Lincoln watching our performance in this studio?

Jordan: He's late. But he'll be here.

PiroBal: The Moon Goats are readying their instruments. Once Lincoln is here, we can start.

-A few moments later: Lincoln had arrived to the studio-

Lincoln: Sorry I'm late. I had a bit of errand and Paige said she couldn't make it since she's busy with the studies and someone in her family got sick.

Luna: Hopefully it wasn't the "Virus" Bro. We have enough dealing with this.

PiroBal: Believe me, I can't go home so I stayed here in the studio as my second home since there's a Quarantine happening. But I'm on queue to get vaccinated so there's no need to panic.

Luna: Cool, I think we're ready to start!

Lincoln: Let's hear it then!

-Music Start-

[Verse 1: Girl Jordan]

I don't know what it is that you've done to me

But it's caused me to act in such a crazy way

Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing

It's a feeling that I want to stay

[Pre-Chorus: Girl Jordan]

'Cause my heart starts beating triple time

With thoughts of loving you on my mind

I can't figure out just what to do

When the problem here is you

[Chorus: Girl Jordan & (Backup)/All]

I get so weak in the knees, I can hardly speak (I lose)

I lose all control and something takes over me (Control, takes over me)

In a daze and it's so amazing (Amaze)

It's not a phase (It's not), I want you to stay with me (Stay with me)

By my side, I swallow my pride (My pride)

Your love is so sweet

It knocks me right off of my feet

Can't explain why your loving makes me weak