We Are The Champions (Queen)

Featuring: Vocals (Luna Loud), Instruments and Backup (Lincoln, Sam, Clyde, Chunk)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-LMP1 (Prime Loud Music Parody World, my HC)

Requested By: cruz2018

AN: So this request had been in hiatus for so long. Now that a news that a vaccine is being made [in Russia], not only that but the quarantine is quite over here but still have to follow the "New Normal" routine, I guess it's time we say that we've won... for now at least. But the battle against this disease may have been pushed and the tables turned, we still need to be cautious and vigilant to avoid this deadly virus. But for now, we celebrate for a fight well-fought. So we are truly are the champions. With the power of knowledge of our worlds scientist and by the grace of the Creator Almighty, we can resume our lives of peace. Maybe next time I'll do another Queen song. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Music Starts-

[Verse 1: Luna]

I've paid my dues

Time after time

I've done my sentence

But committed no crime

And bad mistakes

I've made a few

I've had my share

Of sand kicked in my face

But I've come through

(Backup: And I need to go on And on, and on, and on)

[Chorus: Luna]

We are the champions, my friends

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

We are the champions

No time for losers

'Cause we are the champions

Of the world

[Verse 2: Luna]

I've taken my bows

And my curtain calls

You brought me fame and fortune

And everything that goes with it

I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses

No pleasure cruise

I consider it a challenge

Before the whole human race

And I ain't gonna lose

(Backup: And I need just go on And on, and on, and on)

[Chorus: Luna]

We are the champions, my friends

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

We are the champions

No time for losers

'Cause we are the champions

Of the world

[Outro: Luna]

We are the champions, my friends

And we'll keep on fighting till the end, oh

We are the champions

No time for losers

'Cause we are the champions...

-Music End-

PiroBal: Welp, that was one heck of a ride. We still are facing this threat but now at the very least we can say, we've won. Vaccine is on the way, people finally learned to cooperate with each other. Peace resumed and life is getting a bit better. Although so many had been lost, we didn't give up. Many are still suffering yet we've never gave up hope. All we can do now is to let fate takes its course and let the Creator's will be done.

Luna: Amen to that!

Lincoln: Still, we have to practice physical distancing and proper hygiene so you readers better wash your hands and bring sanitizers. Wear masks and face shields to protect yourself.

PiroBal: And don't be a Kare...

Luna: Dude! Harsh!

PiroBal: Fine, don't be ignorant and idiotic of the facts. Keep away from the virus and also have proper diet and vitamins!

-END-

AN: It's been a while since I had this request. Special thanks to cruz2018 for this request. Now it might be too soon to release this one but for now we can say we've finally won against the pandemic but we still need to practice the "New Normal" for us to avoid getting any infection. I hope that one day, the world will return to its former state of glory.

These are current line of suggestions:

October-themed songs [not necessarily Halloween songs.]

Anime Songs (English Cover Version)

Once again, Thanks you, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!