Simple And Clean (Utada Hikaru)

Simple And Clean (PlanitB Remix)

Featuring: Vocals (Lori Loud), Instrumentals (Luna & Lincoln Loud)

AN: Okay, we're a bit short-staffed thanks to technology, there had been improvises from the compromise of staffs. Thanks to this, we are able to make even a small recording of this song. It was said that the crisis will be much endurable when August comes or the quarantine will be lifted until then so yeah, we're still stuck together. So what better way to cheer the spirits than a song. I've having these weird thoughts lately , like I'm having a nostalgia trip to Kingdom Hearts which was effective on me to be cheered back on this fanfiction. So I've decided a KH song marathon. I also heard of a new upcoming KH game that is music themed and got me so excited so I guess I'm making this then. I hope August soon comes so we can say, we are the champions! Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Music Start-

[Instrumental Intro]

[Lori Loud: Verse 1]

You're giving me

Too many things... lately

You're all I need

You smiled at me... and said

"Don't get me wrong I love you

But that does mean I have to meet... your father?"

When we are older you'll understand

What I meant... when I said "No!

I don't think life is quite that simple."

[Chorus: Lori Loud 2x]

When you walk away

You don't hear me say

"Please, oh baby... don't go"

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me

Feel tonight

It's hard to let it go

-Short pause-

[Lori Loud: Verse 2]

The daily things

That keep us all... busy... are confusing me

That's when you came to me... and said

"Wish I could prove I love you

But does that mean I have to walk... on water?"

When we are older you'll understand

It's enough when I say so

And maybe some things are that simple

[Chorus: Lori Loud]

When you walk away

You don't hear me say

"Please, oh baby... don't go"

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me

Feel tonight

It's hard to let it go

[Bridge: Lori Loud]

Hold me

Whatever lies beyond this morning

Is a little later on

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before

[Chorus: Lori Loud]

When you walk away

You don't hear me say

"Please, oh baby... don't go"

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me

Feel tonight

It's hard to let it go

[Bridge: Lori Loud 2x]

Hold me

Whatever lies beyond this morning

Is a little later on

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before

[Instrumental Long Outro]

-Music End-

PiroBal: Oh, boy. I'm glad to open up chat for all of us. Oh and Lori, when you move to Fairway University, hope you can still join us in these session.

Lori: Sure, whenever I have time. I'll literally rush drive there the moment Bobby and I get your invitation.

Lincoln: Well Lori, once you move. We're all gonna miss you.

Luna: Yeah, Lors. We all will. That's why before then, let's make memories that'll last forever.

Lori: That's literally the best idea. The next session, I'll be singing. Oh, and let's take pictures. Lincoln, Luna, PiroBal, say cheese.

All: Cheese!

-END-

AN: Okay, so Sam and the others aren't around to help but we still did it. So I guess it will be a marathon of Kingdom Hearts related songs for now. Until August came and we are finally victorious of this pandemic (I hope), we had no choice but to keep up the fight. I was gonna do "How to Save a Life" by The Fray but I'm having a positive mood that it slipped my mind. Meaning my anxiety disorder and depression is improving for the better. Oh and maybe soon I'll traverse back to the Javi-Verse (JaviSuzumiya Loud-Verse) to think of a song there with Sam, Lincoln and Lina.

Once again, Thanks you, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

And also. MAY YOUR HEART BE YOUR GUIDING KEY.