Left Behind (DAGames)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln & Luan), Instruments/Backup (Luna, Lynn Jr, Leni, Lori)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-5N4L (Five Night at Linky's Loud-Verse)

AN: This is the 9th and final chapter of Spook-tober fest 2021, where the themes will be involving the thrilling, spooky, horror music. This is the last FNAF song playlist from DAGames. This is a continuation from the event and this marathon will be rushed until the end to finally conclude this marathon since November is fast approaching. Oh, gosh... it's gonna be NNN (No Nut November)! It's going to be difficult especially since the pandemic took a lot of things that could distract us from lewds and from our right hand (or left) to our nethers. People will have to maintain celibacy on this month. So I have to find a way to distract myself from anything lewd (and I'd rather retain celibacy for 3 months. Just to alter my dopamine requirement from my brain so that I won't be addicted to any of those). Maybe chocolate (that helps endorphin & serotonin) would do as substitute as well as my other hobbies.

Please support DAGame's YouTube channel! Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Read AN below

Fritz Gerard, the mysterious benefactor of Clyde McBride, had contacted the authorities and presented them with all concrete evidences of his crimes. Lisa supported these and since she had contacts with higher-ups, she did the same. Lucy and Lily feels relieved as the fallen siblings will finally have their justice. Lynn Sr and Rita are ecstatic and excited to see this fat, greedy, fraudulent and poor excuse of a man behind bars. The Casagrande-Santiago Fammily are also expecting to find him arrested for his crimes.

However, the villain in question was prepared and he fled immediately knowing that he can't stay there. The farthest he reached so far is an abandoned factory in Detroit. For some reason, he found the resource to break in and enter the building. But that was no ordinary building, for you see... this was one of Lisa's former funded factories of robotics. In hopes she can make a way to reduce unnecessary casualties in constructions and ease employment hardships, she created some sentient robots that could potentially aid humans in their lives. However, it was re-modified into making animatronics for the sister locations of Lynn Sr's restaurant, Linky & the Loud's Pizzeria. When Lisa discovered two problems, it was unfortunately shut down. One of which is this could put an increase unemployment rate since it was using clean renewable energy to run... and might make too much pollution from the scrap metals and plastics needed. "Might reduce humane evolution" she said once. The other is some of the blueprints are torn, scrapped and stolen to make imperfect replicas that caused so much damage (like the Stuffing and the Bunny-Trap incident). She deleted every blueprint and saved only the one's for herself for future laboratory use (one Lincoln Animatronic to make her a peanut-butter and jam sandwich that only her brother could perfect).

There was a secret entrance that Flip entered within. He attempts to hide there until everything cools down. But one wrong press of a switch opened the lights of the whole factory. It was now under employee scan protocol which requires an employee card and identity verification. Unfortunately, Flip doesn't have an ID and was part of the employee database (which wasn't removed from a long time since shutdown). This labels him as an intruder and instigated a lockdown until authorities arrive or the intruder apprehended. The robots are also switched on by this protocol and activate security mode. Dozens of animatronics then roamed, making Flip panic as he sees the robotic version of the deceased Loud siblings. He tried to go back to the exit but it was too late, as every gates and windows are closed shut! There was no where to run or hide as the factory became his hell, his prison and rat-maze.