The Day (MHA)

The Day (Studio Yuraki Cover)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln Loud), Instruments (Sam, Luna, Clyde, Benny), Guests (The Loud Family)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-LMP1 (Prime Loud Music Parody World, my HC)

AN: So September is here and I might start doing September-themed songs (Green Day, MCR, EW&F). Somehow, I feel like sleeping through the month (Wake Me Up When September Ends) because the whole Virus Crisis that we are still facing. But, I'd still want to brighten the days of those who needs it most. And so we continue to the anime marathon. This is still from MHA or at least the last song for MHA because there are other anime out there. Benny (Luan's Boyfriend) is also here because I found out that he is a Gundam-fan. I guess you can say this is an Anime-Fans unite special. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Music Start-

(intro: Lincoln)

It's 5AM but your suffocating, your biting your nails and the dark is fading.

Your next to the exit, but if you should run away

There's nowhere to go, 'cause the day has come!

[Short Interlude]

(verse 1: Lincoln)

Each and every night, never ending.

Listening to the torrential storm that's descending.

You cannot have one without the other, oh they go hand in hand!

No it's not odd if you fall down,

If your mind is always half asleep - shake it out.

Though I'm not one to talk, I've got it hard enough doing what I can!

(pre chorus 1: Lincoln)

All alone, playin' in your made up world...

Are you scared that one day you'll have to wake up and face reality?

(chorus 1: Lincoln)

The maze you're lost in, it's tangled, tangled!

You sure it's not more than you can handle?

The sound of the bell is the signal you're waiting for, the start of a brand new adventure!

The destination? You don't know, don't know!

You say you're not scared, then do it all alone!

The steps that you take, they will change you forever, show them all what you got,

'Cause the day has come!

[Short Interlude]

(verse 2: Lincoln)

People who can never understand you.

And those who will lie and just pretend that they do.

You cannot have one without the other, oh they go hand in hand!

I don't think I've made it to hell yet.

Wouldn't call it heaven but I just might get there.

I'm somewhere in the middle, I'm in limbo, oh but I've got a plan!

(pre chorus 2: Lincoln)

Tarot cards, telling me what lies beyond...

If you're smart, you'll know there's no point in predicting.

Tomorrows in our hands!

(chorus 1: Lincoln)

The maze you're lost in, it's tangled, tangled!

You sure it's not more than you can handle?

The sound of the bell is the signal you're waiting for, the start of a brand new adventure!

The destination? You don't know, don't know!

You say you're not scared, then do it all alone!

The steps that you take, they will change you forever, show them all what you got,

'Cause the day has come!

(bridge: Lincoln)

Promise me that you will keep believing only in the things that you are seeing. Trust your eyes, don't believe their lies!

As you hide in the dark your predictions turn to truth...

Cry on... Cry on...

(chorus 2: Lincoln)

Those who live on, they are the winners!

Fairness is an illusion for victors!

The sound of the bell is the signal you're waiting for, the start of a brand new adventure!

But your the hunter, so hide in the darkness!

Proclaim the truth while you go on and sharpen your claws on the exit, but if they should run away - there's nowhere to go, 'cause the day has come!

-Outro Music until End-

Luan: So, are you gonna stay and watch with us?

Benny: Sure. I always wanted to do a marathon of MHA. I thought you didn't like Japanese stuff?

Luan: Let's say, someone made me change my perspective. I came to like it thanks to a friend.

Benny: Great, oh I can't wait to watch with you.

PiroBal: Just don't go going full weeb-cringe on me. We have enough as it is... [points at Lincoln]

Lucy: Onii-chan...

Lincoln: Oh dear no!

-END-

AN: What was that ending? I hope we don't go there to the Ero/Ecchi stuff that mostly involve inbreed stuff. Lucy's been infected by the incoherent weeb stuff! But I hope that will come off her... eventually. Anyways, is there any anime or September-themed songs you want me to do?

These are current line of suggestions:

Weak by AjR

Savage Love by Jason Derulo (might be M-rated)

Kiss (Never Let Me Go) by Thyro and Yumi (might be M-rated)

Suggestion

We Are The Champions by Queen [cruz2018 - Delayed further due to returning lockdown/quarantine]

Once again, Thanks you, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!