Sanctuary (Utada Hikaru)

Featuring: Vocals (Lori Loud), Instruments (Lincoln, Luna, Bobby)

AH: So, I was absent for a few days due to a flu or common cold but I'm doing good now. Nothing to worry about. The KH marathon is still going and the next song will be the last of the KH song (Don't Think Twice). Funny thing is this was meant to be last of the KH marathon but the other song is still part of it so I decided that this won't be last. Another thing that I'm worried about is that my anxiety disorder may be creeping back due to the toxicity of 2020 (from political, social media and entertainment media) and I don't want that so I might have yet another hiatus or rehab from the internet and any forms of media. But this song may bring about a good message to all you readers out there, a meaningful moral that may help us both in our dilemmas. I hope you have a peace of mind during this and line the pieces up. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

[Shout Outs: JMbuilder, danielsamuels128, cruzj2018 for giving your requests. I will do them, please be patient.]

(Italicized) words are in reverse according to the song

-Music Start: Instrumental Intro-

[Intro: Lori Loud]

(I need more affection than you know)

[Hook: Lori Loud]

In you and I, there's a new land

Angels in flight

(I need more affection than you know)

My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah

Where fears and lies melt away

Music will tie

(I need more affection than you know)

What's left of me, what's left of me now...

-Short Instrumental Interlude-

[Verse 1: Lori Loud]

I watch you fast asleep

All I fear means nothing...

[Hook: Lori Loud]

In you and I, there's a new land

Angels in flight

(I need more affection than you know)

My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah

Where fears and lies melt away

Music will tie

(I need more affection than you know)

What's left of me, what's left of me now...

[Bridge: Lori Loud]

(So many ups and downs)

My heart's a battle ground

(I need True Emotions)

(I need more affection than you know)

(I need True Emotions)

[Verse 2: Lori Loud]

You showed me how to see

That nothing is whole

And nothing is broken...

[Hook: Lori Loud]

In you and I, there's a new land

Angels in flight

(I need more affection than you know)

My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah

Where fears and lies melt away

Music will tie

(I need more affection than you know)

What's left of me, what's left of me now...

[Outro: Lori Loud]

My fears... my lies...

Melt away...

Ah...

(I need more affection than you know)

-Music Fades to End-

PiroBal: Sorry if I was away guys and couldn't start much earlier. But for what it's worth, we did it.

Lincoln: It's okay. I know you weren't feeling better that time.

Luna: Yeah, dude. It was no sweat. We're just glad you're fine.

Lincoln [whisper]: Between you and I, I know the world you live in is crazy and horrifying. But that's the audience/reader's issue and not ours. Still, these rioters, violators, and politicians should go away so that we can go back in our peaceful lives.

PiroBal [Whispers]: Shh, not so loud.

Lori: What are you guys talking about?

Lincoln: Oh! We were discussing on what should we do next before the last KH song. He suggested we cosplay and I'm going to be Ventus/Roxas

Pirobal: Since be both had white hair, why not Young Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem Seeker of Darkness or Ienzo(Zexion)? It could be nice. Or I'll be Sephiroth.

Bobby: Cool, I'll be Terra then. Where's my armor?

Lori: I'll literally be Aqua then. She's been my favorite!

Luna: No fair! Just cause you had... erm... personality/size! You should be Larxene since both of you had always been sassy!

Lori: Hey! Take that back! You know you should be Maleficent then!

Luna: Works for me!

We all laughed at that statement. Why are the others aren't even at the scene? Well either they had other things to do or just upstairs doing whatever they wanted to do and haven't joined our little session. Still would be nice if they come by.

Pirobal: You know what? Lori does make a pretty good Larxene! -END-

AN: So um, sorry for the delay but I have to take care of myself first. Being sick sucks, I know that. And a little reference I made from my one-shot fanfiction of KH x TLH/TC is called "The Gathering" where Bobby is Terra, Lori is Aqua, Lincoln is Ventus. Another reference to give credit to is a fanart where Lori cosplays as Larxene of Org. XIII or Luna cosplays as Maleficent.

So I mentioned the toxicity of political themes. It's because they are spreading such profane agenda that are becoming prominent in foreign lands (such as USA, China, African countries, etc.) The toxicity is too much to bare and many lives are being affected. Riots, violence, injustices and discrimination are indeed happening. That involves races, ethnicity/theology, self-orientations, and whatnot. I may be luck that I don't live in those places that are in deep crisis but I still swell a huge amount of pity to those that are in trouble and those that causes the trouble. I hope the time never come that I permanently leave the cyberspace that once inspired me to discover new things.

Once again, Thanks you, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

And also. MAY YOUR HEART BE YOUR GUIDING KEY.