Feliz Navidad! (Jose Feliciano/Boney M.)

Featuring: Vocals (Santiago Family with Arturo), Instruments (The rest of the Casagrande Family)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-LMP1 (Prime Loud Music Parody World, my HC)

AN: A year ago I did a winter special (for Christmas/Hanukkah) with three songs (From either Jose Marie Chan, Wham/George Michael, and Mariah Carey) So in this 2020 winter holiday special, we'll only do lesser than what was before. It is at the very least to give this celebration a joyous hit but to also commemorate the sadness and tragedy of this year due to the virus the is plaguing the world. So this time, The Casagrande-Santiago family will be the one to take the floor on this song. Why? Well, it's mostly Spanish and Lori is away to go back to her family for an exchange gift [which Lincoln tried to rig ] and Arturo is visiting to at least be with his family [even from the annulment]. And also mentioning that this song is just a repetition of the same lyrics so this will be easy. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Music Start repeated 3 times-

[Verse 1: Arturo]

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad

Próspero año y felicidad

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad

Próspero año y felicidad

[Verse 2: Bobby]

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas

From the bottom of my heart

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas

From the bottom of my heart

-Repeat but with Verse 1 (Maria) and Verse 2 (Ronnie)-

[Outro Verse 1: All]

Feliz Navidad, ey, ey.

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad

Próspero año y felicidad...

-Music fades to end-

The Casagrande-Santiago family had made a spectacular feast. Arturo joined in and there are those caroling outside. I, myself, joined among them and went out to travel to Franklin Avenue to the Loud residence. Of course, not without greeting the folks a Happy Holidays! [For various belief so that either Christmas/Hanukkah wouldn't be left out]. Luna invited me inside to observe their exchange gifts. Lincoln is a bit saddened that he didn't get what he wanted but that's not the message of the season... it's not about receiving, it's about giving [as hypocritical as it might sound, it never far from the truth]. Lincoln gave a great gift to Lola [regardless of the smell] and Lincoln got what Lily could give him. He accepted it knowing that it's the Love that counts. I'm glad he learned a valuable lesson on this. As for the person that got stuck on a tree, that's your karma Chandler McCann!

Will the Loud family also make a song... maybe. We'll just have to wait.

-END-

AN: I'd like to thank danielsamuels128 for at least giving me inspiration. He suggested that I should pick from his version but I didn't do it for originality sake. Instead, I was inspired to at least do 1 or 2 winter specials on this parody fiction. This is part one and the next will be last. The music I'll use is something from Home Alone series [A movie I grew up with during the holiday seasons. With some Christmas praise songs]. Well, I'd like to say in advance: Happy Holidays [Again, respect for various beliefs since this winter celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah].

Once again, Thanks you, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!