Gangsta's Paradise (Coolio)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln & Clyde), Instruments (Luna, Sam, Rusty, Lynn)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-LW6P (Lincoln Military Assassin/Mafia Guard World)

AN: So I am gonna remove some songs in the pending list since some songs might not make it or simply the song is unapproved my the originator (Such as Amish Paradise). Turns out, this song is gonna overlap this chapter for having the same melody and tune. I'm not gonna accept Weird Al's songs because as fun as they can be in this fanfic, most of the songs are unapproved by the original artist. Coolio said that the parody of Yankovic removes the very essence of the original. In another note, Shaeril McBrown's account got removed! I hear the reason is that she stole ideas from another and leaving songs and ideas uncredited, as if owning them! Bad move, I could say. What!? You didn't read the guidelines? It was clear to give the credit to the original. That's why in my music parody, I ALWAYS MENTION THE ARTIST, BANDS OR ANY RESPECTIVE OWNERS! It's sad to see you go but you have it coming for disobeying the rules. Anyways, this song will have a background story below. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Read AN below

This world is a Loud-Verse world were Lincoln ended up being a John Wick-esque assassin. For the government and some functioning crime lords/mafias. Yakuza, Triads, Gangs, anything as long as they stay in the shadows of their turf and never cross each other with malice, lest a war will be done. Think of it of this way, the politicians rule by day... with peace and assurance of the citizens. But in night, those in the shadows rule with habits of hedonism like gambling, crime, indulgence, money, harlotry, drugs, etc. Of course, there are times that when the police finds out because of being loose and too addicted that any modus operandi had to be shut down by those who manages the dark. That is their way on keeping things in check and saving faces, by cutting off those who makes a step out of line and do things that are meant in the night. Drugs and brothels are examples of those that has been raided for doing midday operations, but gambling can be done on days provided that it's in a casino and not just a citizen's house.

But what lead Lincoln into this lifestyle. This may sounded cliche but it was one night that Lincoln got sent into boot school for disciplinary and military correction. Yup, this had been done in a multitude of Loud-Verses. Lincoln was blamed for something he didn't do and had to be sent for disciplinary purpose (which in turn becomes a military tutelage). His family became shambles without him around. The sisters condemned their father for sending his son near six-feet below. The grandfather is sorely disappointed at his son-in-law's decision and at his daughter's negligence, to which the mother wished to rectify. Lincoln came back years later but... let's say this one line-

"It is indeed a dark day when good men goes to war. For the wrath of a gentle and patient man shows no mercy, no remorse, no pity. For one should be careful on fighting a monster, lest he becomes one himself. And when you stare at the abyss, the abyss gazes back. The battle's won but the child is lost." or something like that.

Lincoln was a changed man year later. He still have goodness in him, but that goodness is reserved to those who deserve it. Now Lincoln once a boy of naivete, all-loving and humble, as if to never even hurt a fly and pities all that lives, but that dark turn of events made him choosy on who to show his mask, as his true face is now of a bloodthirsty monster ready for war. One time, Lincoln was invited with Clyde on a music session and the white-haired man already had a song in mind for this one time.

-Music Start-

[Verse 1: Lincoln]

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death