I Bet my Life (Imagine Dragons)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln Loud), Choir (Clyde, Stella, Rusty, Zach and Ronnie), Instruments (Sam, Chunk, Mazzy, Sully, Sid and Tabby)

Location: Earth-R4L1 (Runaway Lincoln with Success Loud-Verse)

Guests: The Loud Family

AN: Why haven't I done this before. Out of all the songs, this one always kept ringing whenever I think of this show. A song about dedication for family despite being a black sheep, a stray or someone that defies given destinies. Whenever I hear this song, it reminds me of myself for a bit. My parents wanted me to sore into something else but I chose to be a teacher/tutor. Like Lincoln at some point, he is different from the rest of his family and being tired of the "black sheep" treatment in this AU, decided to runaway and find something he can excel. He still went to school but he is mostly homeschooled on this one since he doesn't want anyone to find him, until he was found but would rather not go home. That was until he heard their apology and a accident occurred that made him realize that even of all his choices, he still choose to love his family and would only want them to understand his individuality. So in this AU, this song is presented that is originally from the band "Imagine Dragons". Please support the official song. This chapter was meant to be from chapter's 10-20 but my mistake made me forgot. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Music Start: Choir Intro-

[Intro: Choir]

I bet, I bet my life

[Verse 1: Lincoln]

I know I took the path

That you would never want for me

I know I let you down, didn't I?

So many sleepless nights

Where you were waiting up on me

Well, I'm just a slave unto the night

[Pre-Chorus: (Choir) and Lincoln]

(I bet, I bet my life)

Now remember when I told you (I)

That's the last you'll see of me? (I)

Remember when I broke you down to tears? (I)

(Woo-oooo-ooh, I bet, I bet my life)

I know I took the path

That you would never want for me (I)

I gave you hell through all the years (I)

[Chorus: Choir & Lincoln]

So I, I bet my life

I bet my life

I bet my life on you

I, I bet my life

I bet my life

I bet my life on you

[Verse 2: Lincoln, (Choir)]

I've been around the world

And never in my wildest dreams

Would I come running home to you

(I bet, I bet my life)

I've told a million lies (I)

But now I tell a single truth (I)