I Want it That Way (Backstreet Boys)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln & Clyde), Instruments (Luna, Sam and all the Boys) Backup and other Vocals (Rusty, Clyde, Liam, Zach)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-NKR1 (NakaR's "His CD's" Loud-Verse AU)

AN: We're back at NakaR's world "His CD's?" AU. Lincoln and his band had more songs to give their fangirls! But please give the writer a big shout out! This is a fanfic of a grownup Lincoln and his friends that formed a boy band and performed recording their performance. They woo the hearts of many fangirls and hopeful/hopeless romantics which granted a boost in their popularity. Lincoln is adopted in this AU and well, his Harem consisted of some older Loud sisters, Lori & Leni's friends, some of Luna's female Moon Goats members, and some of the QT's. The other boys had their fangirls and Harem too, but Lincoln got too many supporters. This song is from Backstreet boys, which is a boy band as well so it's no coincidence! Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Read AN below

Luna: Sick bro! Thanks for hiring us for this session!

Sam: Although this isn't rock, I'm thankful for inviting us in this band! I'm so excited for this!

Lincoln: Thanks. By the way, this is the song (shows the script). That's just the lyrics. My friends and I already thought of how are we gonna sing it. We'll just show you the ropes since we know the melody and tune.

Luna: Cool. So what's with the green screen?

Lincoln: Um... how do I explain this? After you hear the song, we're gonna do a reenactment of the whole song in boy band fashion. You know, the one's that Lori invited you to (Boyz Will B Boys) and accidentally ruin.

Luna: Oh... yeah...

Lincoln: It's okay, Luna. Lori already told you that it's all under the bridge. There's nothing to it.

Sam: Where's the rest of you guys, or did you give us the VIP special, eh bunny boy.

Lincoln: As much as I want both of you to save the flirts for later, I'm going to allow this for a reason. Since after the session, we're having face-2-face with the fans and... you know what happens, right?

Luna: Oh, right. Still lucky of you to get chased by chick all over Royal Woods to Great Lakes and Detroit, Bro! I'm a bit jealous since I want a piece of the action. Both to you and the fangirls. And with Sam, of course, since I don't want her to be left out.

Sam: Heh Heh... Mooney, knows what keeps us going.

Lincoln: Okay, let go on with this before it gets awkward.

-A few moments of flirts and session later-

Lincoln: Did you girls finally get the song and rhythm?

Sam: Yup, we're read to help!

Luna: you can count on us for this, Linky-poo!

Lincoln: *sigh* Nicknames. Alright, on to the song then to the rehearsal.

-More flirts, rehearsal and bloopers later-

Liam: Rusty! For the last time, stop messing with the green-screen!

Rusty: Sorry. It was an accident. I swear.

Clyde: It's a good thing that this song is a revival of a fangirl favorite ever since their dispersal.

Zach: I still don't know why that band disperse but unlike us, we've found our individuality before this band was made so...

Clyde: Hopefully, we don't disband as well for the sole exception if one of us either move away due to family issue, death, or accident that will hinder our performance... of which is mostly unlikely.