Candy Store (Faber Drive ft. Ish)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln Clyde), Instruments/Backup (Rusty, Clyde, Liam, Zach)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-NKR1 (NakaR's "His CD's" Loud-Verse AU)

AN: We're back at NakaR's world "His CD's?" AU. Lincoln and his band had more songs to give their fangirls! But please give the writer a big shout out! This is a fanfic of a grownup Lincoln and his friends that formed a boy band and performed recording their performance. They woo the hearts of many fangirls and hopeful/hopeless romantics which granted a boost in their popularity. Lincoln is adopted in this AU and well, his Harem consisted of some older Loud sisters, Lori Leni's friends, some of Luna's female Moon Goats members, and some of the QT's. The other boys had their fangirls and Harem too, but Lincoln got too many supporters. This song is from 5SOS, which is a boy band as well so... IRONY! Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Read AN below

Lincoln: We're doing this one!

Clyde: Okay, cool. So, how was the stalker situation.

Lincoln: Taken care of that. Since I have security cameras to and guards to investigate for me. Heck, Lisa volunteered too. The threats to my fans though haven't been resolved but they are less afraid now since the threats stopped.

Rusty: What was the threats again? Hopefully it wasn't death threats.

Lincoln: Rusty, chill. It wasn't death threats. Cristina isn't that stupid to do that. Public pranks and humiliation might be minor felonies but she's not too psychotic to the bone. Plus, if we give her what she wants and just let her join the fan girls, she'd stop harassing others... that and she demands we do another song.

Liam: And you're going to make it?

Lincoln: Yeah... sort a. I heard this from Stella's playlist to be honest.

Zach: well let's do it then.

-Music Start-

[Verse 1: Lincoln]

I can't wait another night to see you

Gotta satisfy my sweet tooth

A little like Reese's falling into pieces

Tell me there's a way to do this

I just wanna kiss your hot lips

Girl you make me melt like chocolate

Jaw breaker you got the kiss that I wanna savour

[Pre-Chorus 1: Lincoln, (Backup)]

(Oh, oh. Oh, oh)

Life saver you're my life saver

(Oh, oh. Oh, oh)

You got the love with the thousand flavors

[Chorus: Lincoln, (Backup)]

(Oh, oh. Oh, oh) And I really want more (Oh, oh. Oh, oh)

I know your love is such a sugar rush and I can never get enough

I'm like (Oh, oh. Oh, oh) and I really want more (Oh, oh. Oh, oh)

Yeah honey you're the sweetest thing I've ever seen before

I'm like a kid in a candy store

[Verse 2: Lincoln]

Baby I'm love sick